• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
which of the us kits are urethane?

:whistles: The stock kit is urethane. :)

I really see anybody making a Carbon Fiber bodykit. Too expensive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a proud owner of a 96 SC400, but I live in NY and most stores here carry parts for the more affordable Hondas and such. Where can I find a store that sells the AB Flug or Evolution Body Kits here in the US?

I'm a proud owner of a 96 SC400, but I live in NY and most stores here carry parts for the more affordable Hondas and such. Where can I find a store that sells the AB Flug or Evolution Body Kits here in the US?

WHere are you in NY?? I live right on the border of CT and Westchester.. And I can Import anything from Japan you'd like..

is there any polyurethane or non fiber glass kits for the sc!? i know the elete kit from gtp is cf front bumper but i heard its crap and dont like the style. i love the bn sports, jic magic, and vertex. but cant find them not in fiberglass. i need to get a bumper withing the next few days, anybody have any help. i feel like giving up and getting fiberglass. does anybody have a fiber glass kit that has stayed in good condition for more than a year or two? any distributers in south cali?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
Here's another Kit I ran upon.. It's from D-Speed..

soarea.jpg

soarea02.jpg

hey everyone,

i'm new here and i would like to know where i can get a vertex body kit.

Also i know this is off the subject of kits, but is there any other headlights or taillights i can get besides the one on clearcorners.com?

Tommi

• 2 weeks later...

i recently purchased a Do-Luck body kit for a 92 SC400 and have realized that installation is going to be painful...the side skirts have to be cut off to make room for the new ones...the back bumper wraps around the side of the body unlike the stock bumper thefore cutting will be involved there also. If anyone knows of a good body shop in central Illinois(doubtful) or a good set of "instructions" please help me out.

hey im new to these forums and was wondering if anyone would help me out... i have just bought a 91 sc400 limited and am about to buy an exhaust any recomendation or websites u think would help me

Depends on how what you're looking for. If you're interested in just the sound here's a Website that might intrigue you.

http://www.lexusgonewild.com/norCal_v2/V8exhaustComp.htm

If you're interested in improving the exhaust, pick a nice sounding muffler, and do a custom job. 2 1/4" to 2.5" piping shows the best results when if comes to performance.

i recently purchased a Do-Luck body kit for a 92 SC400 and have realized that installation is going to be painful...the side skirts have to be cut off to make room for the new ones...the back bumper wraps around the side of the body unlike the stock bumper thefore cutting will be involved there also. If anyone knows of a good body shop in central Illinois(doubtful) or a good set of "instructions" please help me out.

Body Shop, no!. Are there any pictures you could post, so that we can see what you're dealing with?

hey guys, for those asking about evolution kits and ab-flug, do-luck etc, check out this site www.takakaira.com take a look in the aerokits column and peek around. you have to click on the manufacturer of the kits, then choices of car model come up after each one. hope it helps some.