• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jdmSOARER, I think I am in love :wub: That RUNNER body kit is fantastic. It's exactly what I have been looking for! Now if only I knew where I could get it from...Also, has anyone here ever attempted to mount a 93-97 supra front body kit on a SC300/400? I know I would probably have to change the lights as well but I don't mind. I have dropped a 2JZGTE into my SC300 and would like to get more air going to the intercooler. Not to mention I love the aggressive look of the Supra.

I like that Bomex fron bumper and rea, but the only thing i really dont liek about it is the side skirts, in my opinion they look kinda funky......iw as just wondering, is it possible to just buy the bomex fron bumper and rear, and just use some different type of side skirts, without the car lookin weird? Because im getting ready to purchase a body kit soon, and I just wanna know if it is possible...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course not, that's just the way some people like it. I'm sure one of the cars you're talking about is the Gold-ish one. That has air ride on it. I've seen a few pictures with the Vertex kit and the cars are scrapping the ground. No body kit requires you to lower your car at all, I just can't garuntee it will look the best sitting at stock ride height. Most body kits look good with an agressive 1 1/2" lower job.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to upgrade my 1992 SC300 body just on the valences (side skirts). I want something that will make the car look a little more aggressive, but not too much. Basically something with a very subtle change.

Do the late model SC400's (say the last year, 2000) have different side skirts than the SC300? Are they the same on both the 300's and 400's from 1997 forward? Or did they continue to make changes later?

If not, the Kaminari almost look stock in all the pictures I've seen. Perhaps that's an option?

Comments, advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

97-00 SC300's and SC400's are identical on the exterior, other than the emblems of course. The kaminari skirts are almost non-existent, like the WALD, IMO you'd be better of with factory skirts, just remember you also need the 97+ lower door mouldings if you want it to look right.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure I think thats either a Autocouture or a Vertex kit

Bomex only do the one kit with the drain pipes for side skirts

I thought it was a Vertex kit as well, but then I realized someone can buy the front bumper cover, and keep the rest stock.

• 3 weeks later...