Rx330 Gas Milage

Rx330driver

hmm, for the past week or so, ive been getting really low gas milage. I know that i have an SUV and an AWD for that matter, but i still get at least 15 street. recently, i checked it and i get 12.3, which i think is ridiculous. anyone else? :chairshot:

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, for the past week or so, ive been getting really low gas milage. I know that i have an SUV and an AWD for that matter, but i still get at least 15 street. recently, i checked it and i get 12.3, which i think is ridiculous. anyone else?:chairshot:

My 2004 rx 330 gets between 19& 20 mpg in mixed highway & suburb but we dirve it conservativily. We use regular gas

Computer reading (generally about 0.7-1.0 mpg high compared to manual calculation)

City 18.6 mpg

Highway 24.5 mpg (at 64 mph w/little wind or elevation change)

Interstate 22.5 (at 79mph w/little wind or elevation change)

Generally a mixed tank of city/highway will yield 20.5 mpg or so.

hmm, for the past week or so, ive been getting really low gas milage. I know that i have an SUV and an AWD for that matter, but i still get at least 15 street. recently, i checked it and i get 12.3, which i think is ridiculous. anyone else?:chairshot:

I have RX330 2004 AWD. I only use premium gas, and get about 17~18 in city. When my wife drives it, she gets about 19 mpg. :)

I have RX330 2004 AWD. I only use premium gas, and get about 17~18 in city. When my wife drives it, she gets about 19 mpg. :)

My wife gets about 18-19 in normal city driving. We just took a long trip that was lots of freeway, but some mountain driving, too, and got 24 for the trip, with 4 adults and our gear, averaged over 3 tanks of Regular.