Pricing Rx330 New

mbennet1

Just got my AWD RX330 with Performance Package, Nav, Heated Seats, Tow Package and Rear Entertainment for about $3000 off MSRP. Had to special order the Perf. Package w/ Nav combo because they are not making many of them. Only option that I did not get was the wood steering wheel. Liked the leather better. Also did an A/B comparison of the stereo systems and found that the standard system was far better than the Levinson system. I ordered the car on April 10 and just picked it up yesterday on July 13.

MSRP was $47,555 incl. wheel locks and floor mats. Purchase price was $44,575. Hope this helps.

We got our rx330 last month for 3000 under MSRP. MSRP was 41,638 including dest charges.

All wheel drive, (wife had to have heated seats. only come in 4x) premium plus package, heated seats, high intensity lights, 18 in wheels, towing pack, locking cap, mats, auto sensing wiper and high preasure headlight wash. Color is crystal white. Had dealer change the goodyears to michelin. Had to wait 3 weeks to be shipped from Japan. We are in S. Cal.

I live in SF Bay Area and bought a RX330 AWD this weekend with the Premium Plus package (MSRP$41,638) for

$39K even. Didn't require too much haggling, leading me to believe you can probably squeeze another $500 off that

price. Hope this helps.

Just got my AWD RX330 with Performance Package, Nav, Heated Seats, Tow Package and Rear Entertainment for about $3000 off MSRP. Had to special order the Perf. Package w/ Nav combo because they are not making many of them. Only option that I did not get was the wood steering wheel. Liked the leather better. Also did an A/B comparison of the stereo systems and found that the standard system was far better than the Levinson system. I ordered the car on April 10 and just picked it up yesterday on July 13.

MSRP was $47,555 incl. wheel locks and floor mats. Purchase price was $44,575. Hope this helps.

are u sure that we can get the performance package w/ navigation system?

I thought the package is what it is, we cant change or add anything onto it?

Coz i went to stevens creek dealer a month ago, they said i cant add nav to the performance package therefore i kinda confused now

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the market for an AWD RX330 with the performance package mainly to get the Air Suspension. Also, I want the navigation with rear backup camera. I also was told by dealerships that it wasn't possible, but I believe it is just a way for dealerships to get you in to play their game. Since the lexus.com website had that package available. Anyone else own one with the performace and Nav with AWD? Please let us know which dealership you got it from.

Thanks!

Purchased a 2004 Premium Plus (Bamboo) for $2000 off with no haggling. Might have gotten at least another $500 off with time and effort, maybe a little more on a Dark Blue or Grey unit. Then again maybe not as we drove the car off the same day after another deal fell through for some reason. Other dealers seem to give $800-1000 off no questions, but one wanted sticker for a Bamboo to arrive in about 2 weeks. Was told only about 9 percent of vehicles are Bamboo, with another 9 percent Breakwater Blue. In the Northeast, all Breakwater come with Black interior standard (a deal breaker for us). Nav. system apparently is impossible to come by at the moment. Were told that only 25 percent of vehicles leave the factory in Japan with Nav. Things probably will change quickly when the Canadian plant goes online.

I'm in the market for an AWD RX330 with the performance package mainly to get the Air Suspension. Also, I want the navigation with rear backup camera. I also was told by dealerships that it wasn't possible, but I believe it is just a way for dealerships to get you in to play their game. Since the lexus.com website had that package available. Anyone else own one with the performace and Nav with AWD? Please let us know which dealership you got it from.

Thanks!

The car had to be special ordered. You can get NAV with Performance Package, but you cannot get the Mark Levinson Sound system. IMHO, the standard sound system is better anyway. Again, Longo will sell it to you for $3,000 over Invoice. Ask for Mark Chapman. Good Luck!

Thanks I'll go there to look for Mark. I really like the deal you got. I don't mind the Mark Levinson anyway. 120watts is plenty for me let alone 240.

I am mainly looking for the Performance pkg and Navigation. Do they have one without the Rear DVD entertainment? Or does it have to be included?

• 2 weeks later...

In Southern Cal, I have seen the following recent pricing. I am still holding off to see improvements (as of Aug 11th) - the fully loaded FWD $45k car is 3,000 off MSRP

Prem Plus FWD $2,500 off MSRP

Prem Plus with NAV only FWD is 2,763 off with no sweat, i.e. 39K instead of 41.7k.

Any other updates appreciated.

Just got an offer from a dealer for a FWD Prem Plus w/ NAV only, MSRP 41,763. They are quoting $39,800, about $3,000 below.

Another dealer quoted $39,000.

A third dealer quoted $39,500.

It seems a $3,000 below for a $42k car is to be had with no sweat.

The Prem Plus $39.4k FWD offers were $36,975 and $37,024 ($2,000 above invoice).

The 43,563 Perf NAV package is offered for 3,500 below MSRP.

The going rate is SoCal for an Aug car can be as low as $900 above invoice if you are a hard bargainer, and $1,500 above invoice no sweat. If you pick sth on the lot from the Bamboo or Savannah colors, they will let them go fast.

New cars are flooding in early September. Don't take dealers "these things sell like hotcakes" seriously. Make sure you take a drive through the remote lot where the dealership keeps their stock. The lots are full of them!

I have done the same exercise this week.

If you pick one from the existing inventory, ask for $37,727; $700 above invoice of 37,027! I bet you they will counter with 1,700 above invoice and you will get a deal at 1,200 above! roughly 38,300.

Make sure you pay cash or/else negotiate the lease seperately. Best anwers come from Lexus Santa monica, Lexus Beverly Hills, Lexus Glendale. Good luck. If Bev.Hills ask for Harris. He is straightforward.