Radar Cruise Control

Is Radar Cruise Control worth the expense and long order time?  My dealer says its hard to find on the west coast and I might need to wait 3 months if I order a GS300 with this feature.

my mom has that on her infiniti, its pretty cool, but to be honest I personally prefer the regular cruise control. Even if a car cuts in front of you your gonna have to use the brakes. When she uses it thats what she has to do, of course my family cruises around 80 or 85. But like I said, IMO the radar is just another cool little gadget that really doesnt do much when it comes down to it.

Is Radar Cruise Control worth the expense and long order time?  My dealer says its hard to find on the west coast and I might need to wait 3 months if I order a GS300 with this feature.

I personally don't think so....to be honest, I'm not sure I'd be very comfortable with the car deciding when to accelerate and when to brake.

That's like the Lexus Pre-Collision System