I just put on all the final works to my suspension,

1. Daizen bushings front upper control arms

2. Daizen Bushings Front Lower Control Arms

3. Daizen Stabalizer Bar Bushings Front / Back

4. New Stablizer Links

5. Eibach Springs

6. Tokico Shocks

7. Upper Strut Tower Bar

Now the car is glued to the floor. and perfect handling. I dont know about other sc400s but my handling and drive was just not smooth at all.

the ride is good. i do get a lub on the front tires but thats only on big bumps. The reson being i didnt go with the adjustable tokicos. (heard those are really tough even at low settings) but overall ride quality is amazing. doesnt hop to much i expected worse.

I was always scethy about suspenison cause alot of cars iv been in didnt feel good, but ride is improve drastic, and handling is great. Let me warn u though it costed a pretty penny between install past and tires, it ran me about 2400. The bushings made a big difference too, Soooooo Smooooooooothhhhhh

How is the ride quality with the eibach/ tokico set-up.  Is there any fitment problems or any unusual sounds coming from the suspension while going over bumps. Like a clunking sound.

Theodore, I have obtained the Daizen bars and bushings but need to install them. Do you have someone within driving range of New York City who can do this?

I just put on all the final works to my suspension,

1. Daizen bushings front upper control arms

2. Daizen Bushings Front Lower Control Arms

3. Daizen Stabalizer Bar Bushings Front / Back

4. New Stablizer Links

5. Eibach Springs

6. Tokico Shocks

7. Upper Strut Tower Bar

Now the car is glued to the floor. and perfect handling. I dont know about other sc400s but my handling and drive was just not smooth at all.

forgot to say I have a 2002 SC430.

• 1 month later...
Where did you get the upper strut tower bar?...

Try www.luxurymods.com they have a couple to choose from. I got the JIC strut tower bar from them.

The carbon fiber or aluminum?....How was the overall fit and install?...Could you possible post some pics...Thanks...

Where did you get the upper strut tower bar?...

Try www.luxurymods.com they have a couple to choose from. I got the JIC strut tower bar from them.

The carbon fiber or aluminum?....How was the overall fit and install?...Could you possible post some pics...Thanks...

I went with the aluminum and it fit fine without any problems. They are all probably made similar due to lack of space between the top of the engine and then hood so the strut tower bar will sit very close to the top of the engine but it doesn't touch. I think they have a cheaper strut bar now that they carry also. Good guys to deal with, I've purchased many parts from them.