Bodykits For 1st And 2nd Gen Gs's...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a quick question that I would like to ask anyone about the front grill off the GS that Lex_Chick _GsBGizzle had posted (IMC Kit). I tried to look it up on google but found nothing.

I would like to know where one would find the chrome or polished grill? I thought that is was a clean grill for the GS, and also I have a friend who has one and he also said that he would like to buy one.

So, if anyone has any leads to how I can find one for my friend, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:cheers:

Revhard191

Revhard191-

I am formely lex chich b.....but to much of a name- so I changed it!

that grill is Netz. They make these grills that rescemble MB. As long as you like it that's cool- but why make your lex look like a MB? :censored:

I'm probably biased- but i'm sure your aware of other companies available for grill there are a plenty! If your not- i'll be glad to share them with you- cause personally i think this grill is gross!

I have a quick question that I would like to ask anyone about the front grill off the GS that Lex_Chick _GsBGizzle had posted (IMC Kit). I tried to look it up on google but found nothing.

I would like to know where one would find the chrome or polished grill? I thought that is was a clean grill for the GS, and also I have a friend who has one and he also said that he would like to buy one.

So, if anyone has any leads to how I can find one for my friend, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Revhard191

Revhard191-

I am formely lex chich b.....but to much of a name- so I changed it!

that grill is Netz. They make these grills that rescemble MB. As long as you like it that's cool- but why make your lex look like a MB? :censored:

I'm probably biased- but i'm sure your aware of other companies available for grill there are a plenty! If your not- i'll be glad to share them with you- cause personally i think this grill is gross!

P1010721.jpg

Clear here to purchase the benz grille

lex_fnatic,

I understand your view about keeping it looking like a lexus. If you have some sugestions I would greatly appreciate them. I am getting back money on my tax returns and will be looking for additional accessories.

Thanks for all of your input.

Revhard191

lex_fnatic,

I understand your view about keeping it looking like a lexus. If you have some sugestions I would greatly appreciate them. I am getting back money on my tax returns and will be looking for additional accessories.

Thanks for all of your input.

Revhard191

Revhard don't buy from lextacy- from everyones experience have been but at this sister site- clublexus .

1. low quality: People got a chromed grill- which opon observation was clearly fake DIY job- pealing!!! ahaha

2. poor service: rips people off-no responing

3. he was banned from club lexus after seeing what kind of buisness they do: fact show but no go

Don't be tempted by low prices- you get what you pay for - it is fake of course low quality, !!! No matter what he says go check it out- people call him Mr Scumball!

Hey- if you want quality - get the real deal- not fake wannabe stuff- cause your not that kind of guy lol

You gotta pay to play

Here's some ideas:

Abflung: http://www.ab-flug.co.jp/abflug_shop/item_img/0004040006.jpg

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/photos/133/0.dat?1088481451

rod millen: http://www.l-tunedparts.com/photos/561/0.dat?1092008525

Dsr http://www.l-tunedparts.com/photos/1486/0.dat?1097172974

l tuned http://www.higginbottom.com/images/gs/l-tunedgrill.jpg

l sportsline: http://www.l-tunedparts.com/photos/571/0.dat?1095801298

tdr http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/927838/Grill.JPG

there are many many others

if you like chrome you can buy the lexus sport design grill comes chrome- or lil secret you can remove the paint on the stock grill- THEY PAINTED OVER CHROME WHICH IS UNDER PAINT!! just 2 hours later with paint remover you have chrome

<_<

Lex_Fnatic

I appreciate the input for Lextasy and I will make sure to let my friend know as well about there feed back from others.

I also appreciate that you have give me a few options for the grills and I really like them all. Those grills are really the look that I was looking for but was not certain where to purchase them from. I am also in the market for a full suspension upgrade and if you have any input on that as well. I was thinking about the HKS or the Tein coil overs with adjustables.

I will keep you updated when I decide which one to go with.

Again thank you very much for the information.

Revhard191

Lex_Fnatic

I appreciate the input for Lextasy and I will make sure to let my friend know as well about there feed back from others.

I also appreciate that you have give me a few options for the grills and I really like them all. Those grills are really the look that I was looking for but was not certain where to purchase them from. I am also in the market for a full suspension upgrade and if you have any input on that as well. I was thinking about the HKS or the Tein coil overs with adjustables.

I will keep you updated when I decide which one to go with.

Again thank you very much for the information.

Revhard191

Pm doesn't work here mind posting your email- I got some more info for you- which best in email.

• 1 month later...

Hey Mr Sypher, What type of body kit is that in your Signature motto? And what is the name & size of those rims attached? You know that silver gs430 flash screen you have that follows your name, of course. Can you please provide as much details as possible, I'd really been looking for those combo for awhile now. Thanks.

Hey Mr Sypher, What type of body kit is that in your Signature motto? And what is the name & size of those rims attached? You know that silver gs430 flash screen you have that follows your name, of course. Can you please provide as much details as possible, I'd really been looking for those combo for awhile now. Thanks.

Mike is not around much so I'll answer for him. :)

Although he no longer has that kit, the one in his sig is the L-Sportline kit. As for wheels, they are Work Rezax 20X8.5 & 20X10. By the way, Mike has a GS300 not a GS430. ;)

• 1 year later...

Mike is not around much so I'll answer for him. :)

Although he no longer has that kit, the one in his sig is the L-Sportline kit. As for wheels, they are Work Rezax 20X8.5 & 20X10. By the way, Mike has a GS300 not a GS430. ;)

Guess what body kit I have =) hahahaha

o_61151.jpg

Black Housing Here

o_61148.jpg

o_61152.jpg

o_61150.jpg

o_61145.jpg

Sorry Sir... I perfer to drive stock height when not at car shows LOL Thank goodness for coilovers huh?

Ah, quite right. I didnt realize you had coilovers. Was I right about the kit?

You are correct! LOL I love the kit though... Now im just trying to figure out... how im going to fit the intercooler in there....

I'm starting this thread because of our new members who don't know what's really out there and want to see.. So I figured instead of them going crazy looking for kits I'll start this thread and make their lives easier.. If you have a kit to add, post it up with a brief note, like who makes it and what it's called.. Thanks and enjoy..

Here's the first kit... I just posted it in another thread but here it is...

It's the original Win kit for the 2nd gen GS's..

16aristo-f.jpg

16aristo-r.jpg

I'm sorry but I'm a NOOB to Lexus'. My uncle has a 99 GS300 with 41,000 miles on it and I'm looking into purchasing. Price is great. I love this kit, it's not too rice and very luxurious. I'm an M3 guy and love the look of CF lips that connect to the bumper. Can you get one for this kit? On the 99 GS300's can you get projector lights? I love angel eyes and would love to put some on the car, it would make it look more aggressive...please help me with my what might sound dumb questions to you guys. Thanks :)

I'm an M3 guy and love the look of CF lips that connect to the bumper. Can you get one for this kit? On the 99 GS300's can you get projector lights? I love angel eyes and would love to put some on the car, it would make it look more aggressive...please help me with my what might sound dumb questions to you guys. Thanks :)

All of these would be custom work. There are no pre-built parts that would give you what you want. Sorry.

I'm an M3 guy and love the look of CF lips that connect to the bumper. Can you get one for this kit? On the 99 GS300's can you get projector lights? I love angel eyes and would love to put some on the car, it would make it look more aggressive...please help me with my what might sound dumb questions to you guys. Thanks :)

All of these would be custom work. There are no pre-built parts that would give you what you want. Sorry.

Thanks, do you have any idea who could do such work? Please let me know...thanks

Thanks, do you have any idea who could do such work? Please let me know...thanks

Let me check some references and get back to you. You should start a new thread, though, since this is becoming off topic to this thread. :)

A few warnings though.

1. The Win Racing kit you selected has a knock-off version. Be careful when you buy it that you got what you paid for.

2. The Win Racing kit is LOW. If you plan to lower the car (and I think you should), it will be even lower. Adding a CF lip below that will be asking for trouble. ;)

3. I have not looked into the CF lip, but the headlight will be $1000 - $1500 (by the time you are done with parts and labor). I don't know if this is the range you were expecting. Whichever the case, I just wanted to put it out there.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

im looking into getting a 1st gen GS300, and getting a kit for it, but i cannot actually see the majority of the pictures...and yeah, i'd like to see more of the kits that are out there, yet google shows up barely anythign...most of the hits link me to here.

um...yeah, could someone repost them or link me to a gallery of them all or somehting?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i just recently got a gs300 1st gen and i was gonna get the AG extreme body kit. I'm fairly sure its a knock off though. I can't see most of the posted pictures so i'm not sure which kit the AG is copying. Anyone happen to know so i can get the real thing?