1st Gen Hid's?

OK, I've read and Im too f*kin stupid to figure this !Removed! out. Ballasts, 4100K, 6500K, retrofit, etc...

I just want some "Plug and Play" HID's,

I don't know if they exist or not for a 1st Gen, but I'm far too lazy to tear my headlamps apart and BUILD HIDS, so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it

I got that 4100K is the brightest, and anything higher is bluish

but the whole put a 9500 or 9600 base on a RS2 bulb or w/e, umm, yeah, doesn't someone just sell these things?

mc culloghs are garbage ,don't buy them ballasts or bulbs.

The older ones were garbage, apparently the new models are fine. They have a one year warranty, same as anyone else. Also unless you're going to spend $500 for phillips or Katz, you're not going to find anything much better. <_<

OK, is that just for low beams, or the whole pakage? I would like them for highs/lows, and fogs, and SK any idea where to find this rebase kit you're speaking of? and does it include everything I mentioned or do I have to buy 3 kits?

Sorry, I'm just completely ignorant to the HID thing.....and HIDPlanet wants you to register, as if I'm not registered to enough freakin sites....

This is just one of those things that I really don't know or care to know how or why it works, I just want them....

I found a boat load of stuff on EBay, but once again I don't know what will work and what wont

You know what, i am a member of over 50 local toronto clubs and another 30 worldwide.

So if you really want to learn then sign up.

If not go to a store and hope for the best, I am not sure why you think anyone else should spoon feed you.

You know what, i am a member of over 50 local toronto clubs and another 30 worldwide.

So if you really want to learn then sign up.

If not go to a store and hope for the best, I am not sure why you think anyone else should spoon feed you.

SK, I'm not asking to be spoon-fed, I apologize if you feel I "insulted" you....

All I was asking is if there's simply a kit or part(s) you can buy that doesn't require modification, if not I'm really not interested. It's nothing personal!

If I HAVE to sign up for another forum and spend hours droning through posts to find the answer I will, I just assumed that some of you might be able to give me a quick yes or no answer.

Yes, there's a kit you can buy or no, it's not that simple....

Thanks for your initial responses and help, I know it's frustrating to answer the same questions over and over but it's not like I didnt attempt to find the answer before I posted. Furthermore, I'm in IRAQ with the Marines and the Internet is SLOW as hell; makes researching less than desirable, but all that is irrelevant.....

Anyway cheers :cheers:

they have a sticky in the forum which makes it easy to get all the answers needed rather quickly.

It should take about 10 minutes to find and print to be able to read at your leisure.

You are going to want a gen 3 phillips ballast with oem bulbs rebased.