Welcome To The Loc Warranty Forum

This forum is dedicated to trying to aid Lexus Owners Club members with any warranty questions.

We have a full time Warranty Portal available to all members, with a raft of articles that explain all aspects of warranties.

We have also partnered with Warranty Direct to supply high quality warranties to all of our members who want the piece of mind that a top notch warranty will provice.

As a result of this partnership, Jeff Petrone (Jeffp@warrantydirect.com) will be a dedicated LOC Warranty Adviser from Warranty Direct, and will try to help all members with any warranty issues and questions.

I am sure everyone will welcome Jeff to the LOC Team.

Hello everyone. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask as I am a great resource.

FYI - Lexus coverage is not true bumper to bumper and only covers mechanical breakdown. It also excludes over heating. Knowing the difference is very important and can end up costing you several thousand dollars.

Hello everyone. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask as I am a great resource.

FYI - Toyotas coverage is something called Mechanical breakdown. Knowing the difference is very important and can can cost you several thousand dollars.

What kind of warranty is available for a 90,000 + mi. Gs300?

Found it in the posted link, Great information. ;)

Warranties for autos with less than 60.000 mi. only.

Two months ago i purchased a CPO 2003 RX300 AWD from Ira Lexus. It had 33,xxx miles.

When i bought it, i bought an additional 2 years, to make a total of 5 years/100 miles from the date of puchase (June 11th).

What does this 5 years cover me for? I mean they told me it was bumper-bumper but i want to make sure it at least covers a water pump and transmission LOL.

Thanks

FYI - Lexus coverage is not true bumper to bumper and only covers mechanical breakdown. It also excludes over heating. Knowing the difference is very important and can end up costing you several thousand dollars.

I purchased a 99 RX 300 AWD last July. Purchased an extended warranty from Preferred Warranty.

I just learned that my exhaust manifold is cracked (after replacing many parts due to check engine light codes and hours of diagnostics).

Extended warranty says not covered.

Shouldn't this be covered under the Lexus warranty 8 years/80,000 miles. The car is well maintained and per mechanic was very well maintained by previous owner. How in the world can such a high dollar car have a problem like this with only 66K miles and 6 years old???

Any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you offer any extended warranty coverage to Canadian Lexus owners or is this a service just offered to the U.S. customers? Where can I find a detailed price list for the different warranty packages you offer? :unsure:

:cheers:

• 2 months later...

Just bought a 2004 IS300 with 20K miles and was wondering what kind of warrenty I would get if any from Lexus since I bought it from a mitsubishi dealership. Do I need to do anything to activate the warrenty so that its under my name?

Mahalo for your help.