Easy Question I Hope

If it is both, what is the proper procedure to balance these wheels with tires? I am experiencing the ever-popular vibration at 60-75mph and am trying to acquire more information so I can provide the shop with instructions on how to balance Lexus wheels. I have been to discount tire 4 times, changed my Yokos to Pirellis, and still have the bad vibration. Even had road force done at Discount but it didnt solve my problem. I just wonder if Discount techs know what they are doing...and how wish I could find someone who does know how to balance these wheels....

Wagsy

both

the lugs have a acorn base to mount the studs to the  rims and the bore is 60mm i think

I have the same problem, athough my Rims aren't exactly the straightest, I had them road force balanced as well, seemed to be fine for about 3 days, then back to the same old thing. I bought hub rings when I had them balanced. I've pretty much given up on the idea of the vibs EVER going away. I just try to stay over or under the speed at which it's too annoying to bear!