Good News Or Bad?

JDOwen2

That's pretty ignorant. I'm all for combating Street Racing, but that API Outreach thing is pretty ridiculous. I really don't think SEMA will stand for something like this. I can pretty much guarantee that they're already breathing down Sacramento's neck for this one.

I can already see it now.. "Where does your dad work?" "Oh he's in the Asian Tuner Enforcement Squad! It's sooooo cool."

Man ,

why can't they spend all the money on repainting the cop cars for work against street racing and send tehm to compton for high instaces of street racing.

I think street racing is stupid but harassing people just because you can is what the goverment is supposed to protect you from.

Cop wonder why so many people don't care one way or another about them anymore when they get shot ,it is becuase of this type of attitude that sours normal members of society who no longer have faith in the sytem.

Man ,

why can't they spend all the money on repainting the cop cars for work against street racing and send tehm to compton for high instaces of street racing.

I think street racing is stupid but harassing people just because you can is what the goverment is supposed to protect you from.

Cop wonder why so many people don't care one way or another about them anymore when they get shot ,it is becuase of this type of attitude that sours normal members of society who no longer have faith in the sytem.

Does anyone really think that $ is going towards law enforcement?, Same cops just looking at something else while being ignorant to others.