I Need A Factory Subwoofer...

My OEM subwoofer that came in my 1991 LS 400 sounds so crappy. All I hear is buzzing and sounds like plastic flapping everytime a bass thumps in the subwoofer. I know it's all broken to bits so I'm wondering if any of you have a DIRECT REPLACEMENT/BOLT-ON subwoofer to replace mine for CHEAP. Please let me know. Interested in purchasing IMMEDIATELY!

My OEM subwoofer that came in my 1991 LS 400 sounds so crappy.  All I hear is buzzing and sounds like plastic flapping everytime a bass thumps in the subwoofer.  I know it's all broken to bits so I'm wondering if any of you have a DIRECT REPLACEMENT/BOLT-ON subwoofer to replace mine for CHEAP.  Please let me know.  Interested in purchasing IMMEDIATELY!

I replied to your message. Will ship asap and shipping is included with warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a subwoofer amp for my 1993 LS400 (pioneer system).

Does anyone have a good working unit to sell ?

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I am looking for a subwoofer amp for my 1993 LS400 (pioneer system).

Does anyone have a good working unit to sell ?

Thanks,

if your radio has p1609 on the cassette flap door and is a 93 ls400 i have a mint condition sub for you.

Do you have a subwoofer amp for a 91 lexus with pioneer system?

I'm in need of a cheap one.

---

Nevermind, I found one at a junkyard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to bring this topic from the dead --

But I'm curious about the 1994 LS400's with the Pioneer sound system in them. It has a trunk mounted 6disc changer, with the remote inside the console. It has a tape player and radio on the head unit. All speakers work, and it sounds fairly good.

I see sub's mentioned here in the LS400 of this year range.

It surely doesn't sound like this car has any sort of sub in it,.. Does it not?

If it does,.. what size and where is it located?

If it doesn't -- Can I put in a sub for realtively cheap to give this car a little bump on the sound? If so, where do the factory subs mount? Are they enclosed or free air?

Any information on this would be very helpful.

I am just trying to get my sound system a few notches better than it is currently, but not be bumping down the road with 12 or 15 inch subs with 1000's of watts of power. Something simple , just a slight upgrade in sound quality/bass is what I'm after.

Ideas? -- Info?

Thanks !