Abflug Eyebrows

I would like to know why you think it is a joke ? Can you please expand on your opinion?

Thoughts?  Opinions?

:lol: What a joke.

I am not sure they fit well, Where the line from the hood hits it and they extend towards the quarter panel ??? Hmmmm :unsure:

Are you planning on selling this part?

It doesn't fit flush and the angle of the pictuer doesn't help at all.

In its current form i can't see many wanting them the ones posted on other sites are much better pictures and they look finished.

This is my opinon.

I would rather see something of that nature in a response ,not just a remark with no value other than be childish.

Are you planning on selling this part?

It doesn't fit flush and the angle of the pictuer doesn't help at all.

In its current form i can't see many wanting them the ones posted on other sites are much better pictures and they look finished.

This is my opinon.

I would rather see something of that nature in a response ,not just a remark with no value other than be childish.

He specifically asked for opinions. My opinion is that IT IS A JOKE! :lol: What no bucket of eye shadow? Where are the eye lashes? All this kind of stuff was done in the 60's for the VW Bug. It was funny back then and it was a joke back then. It doesn't fit for a Lexus. If my opinion doesn't match your opinion then it is childish? Sorry O wise one. My opinion is that it is still a joke. :P

Flashjet

He specifically asked for opinions. My opinion is that IT IS A JOKE! :lol: What no bucket of eye shadow? Where are the eye lashes? All this kind of stuff was done in the 60's for the VW Bug. It was funny back then and it was a joke back then. It doesn't fit for a Lexus. If my opinion doesn't match your opinion then it is childish? Sorry O wise one. My opinion is that it is still a joke. :P

Flashjet

I guess you have a valid argument, but I guess you don't know much about VIP cars and about the Japanese market. These vehicles originated in Japan so we follow their examples when modifying our own. Most of the parts available for Lexus is from Japan also. Eyebrows/Eyelids are a common product in enhancing the look of your vehicle. They are made for ALL Lexus models. Check out http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/index.html.

IMHO the big assed snowplow type front bumper doesn't do anything for that car either. There's JDM mods and other mods. Some look good and some don't. Stuff like in those pics makes a sleek car loon unsleek. Again IMHO. YMMV.

I see they also sell thingamabobs to hang from the mirror. That's just pure ghetto.

Or how about a nice $2000 set of tail light lenses? I think I now know all I need or want to know about VIP. :D :D

No one is ever going to agree on something like this. It's all a matter of personal preference. I think Flashjet is right though, this did originate with the Bug, it has nothing to do with JDM, or Japanese. The Japanese didn't design the concept, they just put them on every car. Even the German's put them on a ton of cars.

Japanese trends don't inspire me at all. I go with what I like. That's the safest bet.