Low Tire Inflation Warning Light

setagw

The low tire inflation warning light lit up a few days ago and is staying on. I checked the tire pressure in all 4 tires "Cold" with a gauge and they were 32-34 PSI. Anyone else have this problem? (and what did you do?) :(

The low tire inflation warning light lit up a few days ago and is staying on. I checked the tire pressure in all 4 tires "Cold" with a gauge and they were 32-34 PSI.  Anyone else have this problem? (and what did you do?) :(

it did happen to me once before and i brought it to the dealer and they reset it. they didn't tell me what happen with it but...good luck

The low tire inflation warning light lit up a few days ago and is staying on. I checked the tire pressure in all 4 tires "Cold" with a gauge and they were 32-34 PSI.  Anyone else have this problem? (and what did you do?) :(

it did happen to me once before and i brought it to the dealer and they reset it. they didn't tell me what happen with it but...good luck

Did you check the spare tire. I had the same thing happen and it ended up being the spare tire.

Hey Man,

I had the same problem and went to the manual. They said that there are sensors in five tires, including the spare. I lowered the spare and found it was low. Put some air in it and the light went off.

C.Garot

Naples, Fl.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

so 32-34 PSI is good? alright because i have to go put air in it the lights been on 4 ever...just checked the manual on what it meant..hope the guy from chevron will do it cuz i dont know how to...(im just a kid), dont bther asking my mom, and dads outa town so yah..

One of my original tires evidently had a slow leak, so every week or so the low pressure light would come on. At first, re-inflating the tire turned out the light immediately. After the first year of this, and the dealer unable to find or stop the leak, the pressure light started staying on for two days to sometimes two weeks after the tire was inflated.

Finally, after 15 months of this aggravation, the dealer finally replaced the tire. They knew I was not happy, so somehow the dealer has been able to stop sending me the customer satisfaction surveys.

Has that happened to anyone else? The unhappy customer being removed from the survey list, I mean?