How Can I Clean The Interior Top

Hello, my interior top doesn't have a stain or anything like that but is just generally dirty. How would I clean it? I don't want to just randomly use a carpet cleaner or something and completely destroy it. Has anyone ever done it? Thanks!

Here is a picture, its bad angle but you can see the visors and moonroof

post-11842-1123160909_thumb.jpg

from the info in the forum i used a solution of woolite and water and it worked pretty well my roof lining wasnt really dirty either but i know the was stuff in from not being cleaned in so long

Hello, my interior top doesn't have a stain or anything like that but is just generally dirty. How would I clean it? I don't want to just randomly use a carpet cleaner or something and completely destroy it. Has anyone ever done it? Thanks!

Here is a picture, its bad angle but you can see the visors and moonroof

post-11842-1123160909_thumb.jpg

A gentle fabric cleaner will work. I like 303 upholstery cleaner and a soft sponge. Use as little 303 as you don't want to soak the fabric. The trick is to use enough to clean without wetting it. Then vacuum or dry fabric with a drying towel.

303 Upholstery cleaner