Favorite Color For 300 Or 330?

tealboy

What is your favorite color for the 300 and the 330? I find certain cars i like white the best and others, i think white looks terrible. Just curious as to peoples preference.

I like the gold/champagne on the 300 and white on the 330, though i find almost every color looks good on the 330 (except black, which i don't like, partly b/c i live in hot florida).

Actually i dont "like" any of the colors that are provided with the rx300. My 99 rx300 was black, and my other 03 rx300 was ALL gold (coach edition). My daughter likes the blue on the rx300. Personally i think the indigo ink pearl on the rx300 is a bit too "bright"

I like any of the colors for the Rx330 (except white and silver). I chose the dark blue because i thought it looked the best with the ivory interior etc. The colors match very well.

I like red on the RX 300. Of course I do, that's the color I bought. But, one of the reasons that I like it is because it wasn't two-tone. Plus, there aren't that many that color -- which probably suggests that I am one of the few who like it. Otherwise, the black combo looks good to me on the 300.

On the 330, I think the dark blue and the cashmere (not sure of the official names) are my favorites. Close second is the dark gray (flint mica?). I have a black 400h, which I think looks good with the wheels on the 400h, but not as great with the brighter wheels on the 330. The cashmere on 400h is beautiful and possibly my favorite.

I have a black 330 and love the color, especially with the chromed 18" rims ... black always looks best to me, but of course there's a price to pay when it comes to keeping it clean. I think the darker colors make it look more sporty, rather than soccer-momish.

My fave colors on the 330

1. Onyx Black

2. Flint Mica

3. Millenium Silver

I like the lighter colors. I think that they look higher class than the black and dark blue. The darker colors, to me, age faster.

My last car was black, and it only looked either awesome or awful. It was way too much to maintain the paint. It did look great for a solid hour right after I washed it though.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked the colors of the single color 300's the dark blue, green and red metallics, they had a certain richness to them but on the whole I think the two-tone ones look a bit better. For some reason having the 300 in only one color makes them blend in with all the other vehicles out there whereas having the two-tone makes them stand apart a bit.

I agree with Tmastres... the two tones make the RX more distinct and stand out, but there is something more regal about the monochromes... allbeit not as distinct. I opted for all black, and it works for me in the 300. I really like the silver or flint mica in the 330.

I agree with Tmastres... the two tones make the RX more distinct and stand out, but there is something more regal about the monochromes... allbeit not as distinct. I opted for all black, and it works for me in the 300. I really like the silver or flint mica in the 330.

Bk on Blk of course. Although I also love the Blk with the coach/tan leather.

What is your favorite color for the 300 and the 330? I find certain cars i like white the best and others, i think white looks terrible. Just curious as to peoples preference.

I like the gold/champagne on the 300 and white on the 330, though i find almost every color looks good on the 330 (except black, which i don't like, partly b/c i live in hot florida).

I love my 330 in the rare Breakwater Blue Metallic.... classy!

My RX was Bamboo Pearl. Great color! Depending which way you look at it, and if the sun is shining, it can look green, blue, or gold (or a combination thereof). I was always fascinated by the way it never looked exactly the same each time. Coupled with the tan interior, it was one classy looking vehicle!

Even better, it was the best vehicle I ever owned in terms of the color not showing road dirt. I could go weeks without washing it. I love my new IS 250, but the Black Sapphire Pearl color means I'll be doing LOTS more washing than I ever did with my RX 330...

A little off topic, but did you ever notice that the paint on a Lexus (or even a Toyota, for that matter) has a much higher gloss level than just about any other car on the road? Without even looking at the nameplate, I can identify a Lexus/Toyota vehicle from a far distance just by checking out the paint job. Toyota does, by far, the best job in painting their cars.