Your First Car

indiasfinest

1996 Volvo 850R.

Red with black leather and suede. 255 HP at the crank, had it dynoed once (lol, what a waste) and made a little more than 210 at the wheels. Previous owner had installed a 15 HP ECU chip.

Had about 90,000 miles on it when I got it July of 2004. Totaled in December 2004 with about 94,000 miles on the odometer. Got the 4Runner as a replacement until I recieved the ES250. My mom got a XC90, and so we kept the 4Runner as a back-up, but has now become mine completely.

'94 ES300, it's a great car eventhough we did have a lot of problems with it. My only mods were Silverstars and gold emblems. My sister has it now. What a waste. :chairshot:

1991 Olds Delta 88 Royal Brougham. Dark blue with all factory options. Had it 4 years, put 60,000 miles on her. Added tint, rust-proofing (worked at a GM dealer at the time) & synthetic oil. Good car, sold it to my Aunt who has since sold it as it was starting to have many problems. B)

:cheers:

post-13241-1123385876_thumb.jpg1976 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, with full-time 4WD. Ate U-joints like it was going outta style. Spent more time underneath it than in it. Got like 6 MPG (350 V8 of course). But gas was like 65 cents/gallon back then...

it was a triple hand me down. 1976 Toyota Corolla Wagon, got me to college and back on weekends. Both my brother and i learned to drive a stick on it when we were 16.

the first car that I actually bought was a 1986 Mazda 626GT coupe. Nice little four banger turbo. I loved that car.

steviej