Resetting Gas Measurement On A 94 Es300

I was wondering if there was a quicker way to reset the gas gauge in a 94 es300. I recently replaced the bulbs with red LEDs on the back of the gauge cluster and somehow the gas gauge stopped moving. Is there a way to get this measuring correctly again? I know the actually needle works, it just stopped moving ever since...this happened once with my Engine bay needle, I had to take it out and unscrew it and put it back together but I have no clue as to how much gas I have...any help would be appreciated.

what are you bumping it for?

Did you respond to the questions asked of you?

If not then what kind of response are you looking for?

Yes, the engine bay temperature gauge...I am trying to look for a solution as a response, as would any individual asking for help.

Sounds like you shorted out the motor with some static discharge frying a diode.

Need to send it to a cluster rebuilder .

Thank you. I don't believe that I would have to go through all that, as it happened once before and it worked once I filled the tank. Didn't work this time though. I plan on buying red led needles anyways...should I just wait?