2006 Gs Shaking + Pulling Left At 60mph

Today i overheard someone's conversation about their new GS. From what i could tell, they have a 2006 GS something (not sure if it's 300 or 430) and when they drove over 60mph it was pulling to the left and started shaking. Just wondering what's wrong with their new GS.

what'd you over here them at the dealer? I always try to browse the tickets on my service advisors desk just to see what probs are happening.

I bet they alignment is messed up or a wheel bent from nailing a pothole or curb etc..

Yes, i was at the dealer. I was in line at the place where you get loaners when i head her.

LOL There was a lady in front of me who was complaining that they don't give Ls430's out as loaner. And after she was done and finally decided on the ES, i overheard this lady in back of me talking to another worker at the dealer about the problem with her GS.

That's what i think the problem was too. It can't be anything "usual" for the new GS.

The GS has had moderate vibration/pulling issues since 1998. My guess though is that its a bent wheel/bad alignment from a pothole.

what does that have to do with the 06?

Until I hear more I don't beleive it. Understanding the problems with new gen autos?