Code P1155 Engine Check

Dyllen

RX300 - VSC and Engine Check Lights On at the same time, try to reset but cannot, remove the EFI fuse, but still the same. Checked and found out Code P1155 Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction the mechanics said its the air flow sensor defective, is it true? try to check and install new flow sensor, but the VSC lights still on also the check engine lights. suggest by the mechanics, its the O2 sensor, 2 nos. have to be replaced. anyone can help to solve my problem, is it true to replace the O2 sensor.

thks

• 2 weeks later...
RX300 - VSC and Engine Check Lights On at the same time, try to reset but cannot, remove the EFI fuse, but still the same. Checked and found out Code P1155 Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction the mechanics said its the air flow sensor defective, is it true? try to check and install new flow sensor, but the VSC lights still on also the check engine lights. suggest by the mechanics, its the O2 sensor, 2 nos. have to be replaced. anyone can help to solve my problem, is it true to replace the O2 sensor.

thks

its not the O2 sensor, its the air fuel sensor. ive replaced them, 2 nos and now its ok, in normal working condition.

thks

its not the O2 sensor, its the air fuel sensor. ive replaced them, 2 nos and now its ok, in normal working condition.

what was the part numbers and OEM of the Air Fuel sensors you replaced?

thks

what was the part numbers and OEM of the Air Fuel sensors you replaced?

DENSO Part # 2349009

Oxygen Sensor: Air Fuel Ratio Sensor #8946748011

Its better you to check from http://www.rockauto.com

My one is model 2001. U said u replace the both A/F sensor, are they the same part number from the existing u replaced? is it really new? It Should be the same part number, i've try different part number on the air/fuel sensor but it not works. Hope thats help u. thks