Jdm Style Wind Deflectors Now Being Offered!

We just go these pieces in last week. They're direct replicas of the Toyota Japan JDM wind deflectors. These pieces are very durable, made of hard plastic. They are held on by 3m adhesive and is easy to install. Here's some pictures:

big_1122333668.jpg

urtxwofwat.jpg

Hmmm, I get some wind noise at 70+ on from the driver door, is that a common problem with these cars?

You need to check the window seals. Probably just a tear that occured...

Window seals tend to be expensive though. No matter what car...

I'm not a fan of the "Toyota" logo on there. Would rather take it off. Hmm...how is the Toyota logo stuck onto the plastic? Is it silkscreened on there some how? Does/will it come off if I scraped the letters w/ say...my fingernail?

From the picture of just the logo, it looks like an paint stamp. So it's probably possible to get it off, but I'm sure you would scratch the plastic. Although, I really don't know. I've never seen one in person.

From the picture of just the logo, it looks like an paint stamp.  So it's probably possible to get it off, but I'm sure you would scratch the plastic.  Although, I really don't know.  I've never seen one in person.

Actually, the Toyota is sort of etched in. You wouldn't be able to remove it without scratching the plastic.

From the picture of just the logo, it looks like an paint stamp.  So it's probably possible to get it off, but I'm sure you would scratch the plastic.  Although, I really don't know.  I've never seen one in person.

Actually, the Toyota is sort of etched in. You wouldn't be able to remove it without scratching the plastic.

MrLexo, Do you have them for the GS ?

MrLexo, Do you have them for the GS ?

We sure do! Check out the dealer section on the forums: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...=0entry144762

We have these on special. Authentic one from Toyota Japan