Ls430 Engine - Same As In Toyota Truck?

MikeLS403

i beleive trucks have 4.7 L engine and the engine block is the same, jus the length of piston movement is a little bit longer. they have more torque but less hp.

if the tundra is a 4 litre i believe that they use the 1uzfe block in anycase all toyota lexus are built with the same tolerences( the key to building the indestructable tank :lol: ) if its like a 4.7 litre than its might be somewhere around the 3uzfe but it might just have its own case

So the Lexus V8 is really a Toyota V8 or the Toyota V8 is really the Lexus V8.

I guess just due to the difference in price I am surprised that both the Toyota and Lexus engines are built to exactly the same standards. It seems to either add real value to the Toyota or cheapen the Lexus. Still, a very fine motor.

remember lexus is a name brand of toyota so it is a toy engine and the prices are different on these engines? if they are it must be the elctronic things that are around the engine that makes this expensive i dont know about the engine it self.

They build those Tundra V8's into the drag cars that race on the circuit. They're awesome powerplants that build up to over 1000hp and they win a lot of drags with low times.

These Toyota V8's are soo undertuned it's comical. That means if you change the oil and do all the general maintainence, the engine will last just about forever.

Lexus is Toyota.

they did even more then 1000 hp with 1uzfe block. go to lextreme website and check out the links of what people did with that engine. its awesome!

and engine blocks are the same. as i said only the lenghs of the piston movemend is slightly longer. a lot of companies do this. its cheaper this way instead of building a brand new engine.