Check Engine And Traction Controll

whats up guys

As some of us may know, that the trac off light on the sc400 (1993)

usaully comes on when the check engine light comes on.\

my lights usaully don't come on until maybe 10 minutes after I start the car

or when I am starting to drive up hills. When the light comes on, I get crazy stutters at around 2000 to 3000 rpm. It would smooth out after 3000rpm and turn normal again. When I turn off the car, everything would turn normal until next time.

I just change the 2 o2 sensers on the car and check the ignition coils, they are both fine, now I am suspecting something is loose or a corrupted wire or something.

Does anybody know the wiring diagram for the tracktion controll and where it meets the check engine light? B)

whats up guys

As some of us may know, that the trac off light on the sc400 (1993)

usaully comes on when the check engine light comes on.\

my lights usaully don't come on until maybe 10 minutes after I start the car

or when I am starting to drive up hills. When the light comes on, I get crazy stutters at around 2000 to 3000 rpm. It would smooth out after 3000rpm and turn normal again. When I turn off the car, everything would turn normal until next time. 

I just change the 2 o2 sensers on the car and check the ignition coils, they are both fine, now I am suspecting something is loose or a corrupted wire or something.

Does anybody know the wiring diagram for the tracktion controll and where it meets the check engine light? B)

I had this problem a while back. Here is how I solved mine, hope this help you out.

Check the wire plugs that connects from the cap and rotor assembly to the Ignition coils. There should be 2 of it. One located near the thermostat area and the other is near the AC compressor behing the drive belt. Check those plugs, clean them witch solvents, dry, and put it back. If that doesn't work try to open up all the electrical plugs you can see when infront of the engine, even the Radiator sensor. Last unplug the ECS fuse I think. It should be a Green 30 Fuse located in the fuse box of then Engine compartment NOT inside where your feet is. Leave it unplug for 20mins and then put it back. It should reset ECU and stuff. Good luck