Wooo...picked Up An Indigo 95 Sc400

The CD changer just died, there is no bass, and the left rear speaker doesn't work. The speakers are probably brittle anyhow and need to be changed. Instead of trying to track down and replace this and that with OEM I'll just do it all at once. I have a Kenwood MP3 player in the Cobra so I guess I've gotten used to the clarity.

Something else...when I'm creeping around my parking lot, sometimes when I make a turn (or just going straight sometimes) I hear a POP from the rear of the car. It sounds like something was binding then pops out but the suspension isn't loaded. Is this a common problem?

Nice car. As for the CD changer...mine kept showing an error on the display screen. It wasn't able to read the CD properly. I just purchased a CD lens cleaner and ran it a few times. Now, my CD player works nicely. Keep in mind that our cars are approaching 10 years old...so dust has accumulated in the CD players.

Some people junk their CD players too early.

As for the suspension, it could be a number of things.