Who's Your Shoe(tire) Maker?

Who's Your Tire Maker? Sorry if your manufacturer isn't listed.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Tire Maker? Sorry if your manufacturer isn't listed.

• Michelin
    • Bridgestone/Firestone
    • Falken
    • Continental
    • Yokohama
    • Pirelli
    • BFGoodrich
    • Goodyear
    • Sumitomo
    • Kumho

In order to collect proper info you should have designated it to oem rims and aftermarket ones.

Second summitomo and kuhmo are garbage it is like buying a pepboys brand tire , so adding them to the mix is worthless .

Many owners cars come with toyo tpt's and they make some of the best tires around for performance.

I can't vote, neither of my brands are choosable. :chairshot:

Treads are in the signature.

The OEM size Dunlops will be replaced with either Bridgestone Turanza LS-V or some kind of high end Michelins.

I don't know what the Toyos will be replaced with or when. They got plenty of tread but are getting loud.

steviej

• 2 weeks later...

Currently running Toyo Proxes TPT......I will be switching to Goodyear Triple Treads (H speed rating).......best overall all season tire currently available at any price! B) :D

My wife's running the Falken Ziex 512's.......also an excellent choice!

:cheers:

• 7 months later...

Just bought 4 new BFG VR4 "touring" V-rated tires at BJ's Wholesale club, $360.00 complete. "A" traction and temp. and they roll smooth and predictable. You should have seen the R.R. tire that came off. Previous owner must have pot-holed it, the steel belt was damaged to the point, that strands of it were pushing through the cap. I had a vibration that I thought was a warped rotor (too cold to be playing around with that), not bad, but became worse recently. lol... upon jacking it up and rolling the wheel, the "football" shape kind of indicated the tire might be causing the vibration.

Anyway... my 2 cents on tires