Doubled My Collection Of Lexuses

DKRC-2003

Thanks to all who have posted on this board...I have been studying it for weeks!

Finally decided on a 98-00 LS to join my 94 ES 300. It took me almost 6 weeks but i finally found a Pearl White 1999 with 83K miles and pretty much in flawless condition (the only problem is that the front driver seat heater is inop).

The only annoying thing that I have discovered owning two Lexuses now is that both keys fit in the same ignition switches (I keep putting the ES key into the LS and vice versa and wondering why the ignition switch wont turn!!) :chairshot:

thanks again!

post-13241-1121633211_thumb.jpg

post-13241-1121633223_thumb.jpg

post-13241-1121633235_thumb.jpg

Wow! Nice ride. Congrats on the new beauty. Check that the seat heater is connected right. The heater on the passengers seat in our Infiniti stoped working once. We took it in and the guy told us that a milk carton was shoved under the seat and disconected the wires. Hopefully it is something simple!

thanks

Wow! Nice ride. Congrats on the new beauty. Check that the seat heater is connected right. The heater on the passengers seat in our Infiniti stoped working once. We took it in and the guy told us that a milk carton was shoved under the seat and disconected the wires. Hopefully it is something simple!

thanks

Very nice ride.

Looks nice and clean, congrats  :D.  98-00 are my favorite years for the design...some day!

Beautiful car B) 98 - 00 is my favorite also. Although a new one would look nice in the driveway. :cheers:

Once we are done dodging Hurricane Emily (it has been raining all week now); I'll get a group photo of both cars.

Checked the seat heater connections underneath the seat and they all appear to be connected. If i get some time this weekend I'll try to troubleshoot it some more.

Thankfully seat heaters in Texas are mostly a nice-to-have option...

Now Ive got to make room in the garage so that both cars will fit!

Awesome! I love it!

My master plan is to enjoy every day with my 94 and then in about 1 to 2 years buy a 98 - 00... They are wonderful cars and they last forever.. I think its so kewl to have two awesome cars side by side!! Right now I have one..

Only bummer is I have been in Puerto Rico for 2 plus weeks and now I am off to Alabama.. SO AHHHHH NO LEXUS!!

Cheers to a real LEXUS the LS400/ :)