Looking For Cheaper Coil-overs Than Hks Or Tien

I have been looking for some coil-overs that are cheaper than $1800. So far I have have found Ground Control to offer the cheapest but you still have to buy all new struts to fit them which put the price back up to around $1000. It is said that Supra suspension fits so I looked for a cheaper set for that but still have had no luck. I know that I am paying for quality parts when I buy the HKS or Tien but am looking for something to throw on there until I have an extra $1800 to throw into my car. If anyone has some info on what kind or where to get a set less than $500 let me know please. I have noticed that the HKS spring rates are 8kg in front and 6kg in back. I have lowered plenty of Hondas with OBX coil-overs that are only $100, what do you guys think about grafting on the SC? The only differenct is the Strut tube diameter but I am pretty sure that I can make a sleeve to correct this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You want adjustable coil overs for less than 500$?

Why not just save up? A set of used kyb agx/eibach can be found to lower the car with quality components at used prices. Before installation. Obviously a honda is going to weigh a lot less than an SC. How on earth would they handle the loads? Really? That is asking for trouble.

I completely agree. Just save up, unless you don't want the adjustability. Then I would get the Basics for the Supra. Coilover Sleeves aren't the way to go if you ask me. I'd rather have a matched set of springs/shocks that are completely adjustable, rather than something that is pieced together just to save a few bucks.

With you being a Drifter, I would assume you'd want the adjustability.

Thanks DAMESTA! Does the Tien basics set have an adjustable spring perch? As far as wieght for the Honda and the Lex, I understand that the SC is several hundred pounds heavier than your average honda, but the spring rates are the same (8kg front, 6kg rear) therefore it would handle the load, really. I plan on drifting with it and to be honest right now I am rolling on some cut springs, lol. What a way to treat a Lex eh? But anywayz thanks for the help. I hope to soon be rolling on the Tien basic until I have enough for the HKS's.

Alright! New struts and coil-overs, that will definatly hold me off until I have the $1800 for the HKS's (which will probobly be a while, lol). Do you know any good sites that you would buy from that carry these? Being as they are for a Supra, are they direct bolt ons? I read at intellexual that Supra suspension fits the SC but I just want to double check.

Thanks again,

Derek