Service Manual For Gs300/430

I am starting to do some more extensive work on my 2005 GS300 and I need a service manual to help out on disassembly and such.

I spotted the GS300/430 printed(2books) service manuals on ebay for about $100.

And I have also seen these so called "service CD's" that sell for $15 or so.

However, I bought one for my Toyota two years back and the CD was a freaking piece. It had about 100 diagrams total and only basic items were covered. Nothing in depth.

I noticed from this post http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=22010 about the headlights. GuyTelefunken posted a photo from the service manual of some sort. It looks like it is a digital version and not from a book because I dont see any fuzziness or discoloration from scanning.

Does anyone know where I can download or purchase a PDF or a digital format of the GS300/430 service manual? I rather have a digital version than a printed book.

believe it or not you may find it at the library...i recently visited the library and found a bunch of car repar manuals i was surprised..im not sure if they have the new models but its a big book that contains info on many cars...something like chilton or something...hope it helps

-j

Well. The libraries around my place have repair manuals. For fords and chevy's from 10 years ago that is. The most recent car they have in the whole selection is a 1995 model or so. Im about to buy the $100 set of genuine toyota factory service manuals. But I want to see if an electronic version is available.

GuyTelefunken, can you tell me where you got your service manual. I just saw another one of your posts, it seems like you have a PDF version and its very detailed. Please help me out. Thanks!

GuyTelefunken, can you tell me where you got your service manual. I just saw another one of your posts, it seems like you have a PDF version and its very detailed. Please help me out. Thanks!

Guy's Manual

I bought mine from this guy on Ebay and I have to say it is complete. BUT, and a BIG BUT, it's really just a pile of Adobe .pdf files all smashed together. If you have knowledge of Adobe .pdf software, it would be a good deal for you. But if you don't, you can read through them, but the info is hard to find. There is no index file, you just have to search for what you want.

• 2 months later...

Guy's Manual

I bought mine from this guy on Ebay and I have to say it is complete. BUT, and a BIG BUT, it's really just a pile of Adobe .pdf files all smashed together. If you have knowledge of Adobe .pdf software, it would be a good deal for you. But if you don't, you can read through them, but the info is hard to find. There is no index file, you just have to search for what you want.

is there any way that you can share your pdf files with me, i need to change the water pumo and need some help, emael same as nick with hotmail in itI'll

appreciate and my "lito" thats my car's name with appreciate also. 93 gs300.

Guy's Manual

is there any way that you can share your pdf files with me, i need to change the water pumo and need some help, emael same as nick with hotmail in itI'll

His PDF is for the 98 and up Gs's, so I don't think it will help you too much. EBay will have the OEM manual for about $120 <_<

• 1 year later...

Why does nobody share their PDF service manuals on this site? If someone would tell me where exactly I can purchase the PDF's I would be happy to share them and someone could post them. I can't even find a guide on how to do the rear brake pads here? I know it is similar to any other pads but still would like to see what the manual has to say. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guy's Manual

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His PDF is for the 98 and up Gs's, so I don't think it will help you too much. EBay will have the OEM manual for about $120 <_<