Aux Adaptor For 1997 Lx 450

I would like to install a DVD player in my truck. Has anybody found an adaptor to get an AUX input from the CD changer or the headunit. Both are Pioneer brands. Also, where can I buy headrests with 7" TFT screens built in? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Options

I tried locating an aux input adaptor for 97 LX 450 but could not find one. Then I contacted Soundgate and talked to their technical expert. He said that I can use their aux3 switcher. However, I will have to cut into the harness going to the CD changer, locate the L-,L+,R- and R+ and solder RCA (male) jacks to use as inputs to this aux3 switch. I would then be able to plug a DVD player and an IPOD into this switch as aux devices. There is a manual switch in aux3 harness to choose the audio routing to the headunit. What do you guys think? Will this work? Has anybody before tried something like this? I have ordered an aux3 and I don't mind trying but I am looking for some assuring words.

Thanks.

Options

Haven't used the products that your referring to, but sounds like clean logic. Feed the receiver's input w/ipod, CD, DVD depending on which physical position the switch is in. How do you access/change the switch position or input?

. How do you access/change the switch position or input?

AUX3 has a "toggle" switch in it's input harness. I hope to mount this switch in the dashboard. There are a couple of open slots (currently blinded) by the heater fan control. I intend to use one of these slots.

Options