Gs430 Navigation Help

I hope someone can help. I just bought a 2001 GS430 with the navigation/mark levinson package. Every time I start the car, the warning screen comes up which warns you to pay attention to the road instead of using navigation. I have to hit "I agree" every time. I'm wondering if there is anyway I can have my system display the radio screen at startup rather than having to hit "I agree" every time I get into the car. Any help?

In response to the suggestion of leaving it on radio: I've tried with no success. The only screen which reappears after shut down/start up is the climate screen. My transition setting is set to "off". Should I have my system checked out or are there any other suggestions?

• 1 month later...

I too am looking for a work around on this. This is the most annoying thing about this great car. Ive heard you can disable (cut) one of the wires to fool the nav system in thinking the car is in park. I dont have the balls to try it without ALOT of research. Anyone done this?