C-pillars

u know since we need more 2 complete the group buy , count me in. its about time i replace these cus i messed them up when i put them on the 1st time but was lazy 2 order another set ... so with me thats 4 right? how many more.....?

bluelex, does it seem like the pillars will come off easily or are you simply going to re-apply the new ones over the old olds? Another question, when you wash your car do you have to immediately dry the pillars off (to keep from spotting up)?

bluelex, does it seem like the pillars will come off easily or are you simply going to re-apply the new ones over the old olds? Another question, when you wash your car do you have to immediately dry the pillars off (to keep from spotting up)?

no the probl;em i had with the pillars was self inflicted, i didn't read any directions and messed up a little when putting them, taking them seems like it going 2 b a pain in the but, will probably need something like goo b gone or something, hey steve what do u recommend 4 taking them of?f which i willl do when we get this group buy resolved..i've never had spotting happen on them they dry up fine and with a little window cleaner they shine right up...

Steve e-mailed me and said it looks as though they will be in on this Friday (9-5-03). He wants to know if there is anyone else interested. I asked him to let me know when he's ready to complete the transaction and how.

Bluelex, once I get these, I'll be posting photos of my car. Plus I want to show you and the group my new license plate that I've been waiting for.

• 5 months later...