• 8 months later...

I picked up a set of cross drilled/slotted brembo rotors for my 99 gs400 for about $120 plus $29 shipping to n.y. from skeptical101@aol.com. My rotors should be here in about a week. Does anyone have any advice on which pads to use? I heard that EBC pads wear quick if you dont use EBC rotors. Is this true?

I heard that EBC pads wear quick if you dont use EBC rotors. Is this true?

I believe it is the other way round.

EBC pads will eat up your standard disks really quickly (Rodders can tell you the tale of his rear pads going absurdly quickly - 10k wasn't it Rod?)

Just ordered a set of EBC greenstuff pads and grooved and slotted disks for my IS - should be here next week. B)

I heard that EBC pads wear quick if you dont use EBC rotors. Is this true?

I believe it is the other way round.

EBC pads will eat up your standard disks really quickly (Rodders can tell you the tale of his rear pads going absurdly quickly - 10k wasn't it Rod?)

Just ordered a set of EBC greenstuff pads and grooved and slotted disks for my IS - should be here next week. B)

Yeah - I'd recomment NOT using EBC pads on stock Lexus rotors - they wear REALLY quickly and as a result shed even more dust. My advice is to fit EBC pads and turbo-groove rotors on the front, and leave the rear as stock.