Some Pics Of My New Lights

ED.

Well, got my lights installed Saturday and tonight I went out and tried to get some good pics. Unfortunetly they didnt come out as good as I wanted but there OK. I wa sscrewing around with the camera a lot and i also live in the city so it is always bright so I'll have to go out to the county and get some.

This is from far back.

DSC00246.sized.jpg

Here is an up close picture of the headlight.

DSC00247.sized.jpg

Here is a pic of the whole setup.

DSC00234_001.sized.jpg

Sorry for its crappiness. I had to use the knife to reference something. The little silver box is the ballast that lights it up. The black box is the ignitor. The part the knife is pointing to is for the wires from my old headlights. I didnt know that so I had to call the place I got them from. It was pretty easy to do. I need to get some bigger gromets and secure the ignitor down and I'm all set to go. If you look at any true HID setup you will see a ballast somewhere. Usually its underneath.

Any questiosn let me know. i am going to try and get some better pics soon. What a diffeence these make. Even the way they turn off is cool. It si not like Halogens that seem to wind down. These thigns just stop immediately. I am not sure if there is a place that has Lexus HID. You could try Umnitza. Thats where I ogot mine form.

thanks

very nice ed very nice

though about doing this to your LS or have you because i wouldnt mind doing it if i could find someone to help me through it because these so called "xenon" bulbs i have right now dont really cut it for me and im wanting to move a step up

I would love to put these on the LS but with doing them on the BMW I kinda ran out of monry : (. Maybe in a year or so.

That 250 is a great price! Thats how much I paid for this. The only problem is a headlight warning I'll have to get fixed.

Lexusing, I caouldnt either. I got all the info from my BMW guys over on Bimmmerboard.com. Here is there number (925)-922-5777 Matt should answer the phone. He is the one who heped me. Real nice guy.

thanks again guys!