Adjust Xenon Headlight

how can i adjust the headlight? One is pinting up and the other is pointing down. This is after the car was repaired so these are new headlights.

how do i kick in the auto aim that it is suppose to have?

thank you

how can i adjust the headlight? One is pinting up and the other is pointing down. This is after the car was repaired so these are new headlights.

how do i kick in the auto aim that it is suppose to have?

thank you

This is a job for Bay Ridge Lexus. :D

mrsel3, does your '02 ES have height and width adjusters for each headlamp? It might be noted in your owner's manual (just thumb through the index and see if "headlamp adjustment" or similar can be found). All ES prior to the 2002 model have the height and width adjustment capability for the headlamps (just need a wrench or Philips to do the job).

They are adjustable, but I'd let a mechanic do it. The auto leveling should work automatically.

My mechanic was terrrified to touch them, this after he did all my brakes and replaced the strut mount.

My whole front end was replaced due to a collision. How do i kick in the auto leveling?

Also I looked up the adjustment, however it is confusing and hard to find the screw for adjustment.

I called my local dealership (bay ridge lexus), they want $50 and the car for the whole day.

Umm, on my 95 camry(dare i say it is similar to a lexus?) the vertical adjuster is a long screw that sticks up from the headlamp. It looks like it's a screw holding the light in but if u keep turning it, it wont budge. I was !Removed! this for a good 3 mins before i realize it was an adjuster, not a bolter.