***** Dripping Oil **********

Yesterday I noticed my 1998 GS was dripping oil....... could someone tell me where this possibly may be coming from?

I do recall when I purchased the car last year the mechanic at Lexus informed me the oil pan or the oil pan bolt was missing- {I will need to look at my paperwork to be exact } but it never drip oil b4.

(fyi: I did not purchase car from the Lexus dealership I just took the car there for a pre-purchase inspection).

I plan to take the car to the Toyota repair shop on Saturday- so I was trying to get some additonal info.

It's not a lot of oil just drops- however I want to take care of this asap b4 it turns into a major problem..... by the way my car has 89,000 miles

Thanks in advance !

Yesterday I noticed my 1998 GS was dripping oil....... could someone tell me where this possibly may be coming from?

I do recall when I purchased the car last year the mechanic at Lexus informed me the oil pan or the oil pan bolt was missing- {I will need to look at my paperwork to be exact } but it never drip oil b4.

(fyi: I did not purchase car from the Lexus dealership I just took the car there for a pre-purchase inspection).

I plan to take the car to the Toyota repair shop on Saturday- so I was trying to get some additonal info.

It's not a lot of oil just drops- however I want to take care of this asap b4 it turns into a major problem..... by the way my car has 89,000 miles

Thanks in advance !

Park the car and put a piece of cardboard under the engine overnight, Then look where the drops are and follow them up and this should give you a good idea where the leak is.