1. 1. How much do you pay for gas??

• $1.95-$2.05
    • $2.10-$2.20
    • $2.25-$2.35
    • $2.40-$2.50
    • $2.55-$2.65
    • $2.70-$2.80
    • TOOO high that you might have a heart attack if you find out

mom stopped driving around so much..prices arnt as high but $3.10...glad were not driving the GX...would have 2 file bankrupcy with these prices :D :lol: JK...

Gas is 3.10 in Sacramento. I remember 32 years ago it was 3.20 a gallon in Spain.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was the first day i EVER put regular in the RX330 :(

If this keeps up I will have to switch to midgrade or regular myself. Yes I drive a Lexus, but come on, Im not made of money.

I just hope my car doesnt pitch a fit. It's been pretty spoiled.

Today was the first day i EVER put regular in the RX330 :(

If this keeps up I will have to switch to midgrade or regular myself. Yes I drive a Lexus, but come on, Im not made of money.

I just hope my car doesnt pitch a fit. It's been pretty spoiled.

I hear ya. My bike cost over $10 for 3 gallons! I used to fill it for $5.

What is nuts is that crude oil was about $25 a barrel back in 2003...Now two years later it it is almost 3X that.

Yep, sales of large SUVs and pickups are plummeting and will probably never return to anything close to their previous levels. If you need one, now may the time to buy. Just be sure that you can afford $100 fill-ups for the foreseeable future....

My decades-long preference for always having a V-8 as my primary vehicle is quickly fading....

Regular unleded in Toronto was $1.34 per litre last night (Sept 2nd, 2005)!!! :chairshot: :censored: That works out to being $5.06 per U.S gallon & $6.08 per Canadain gallon! :o Considering Canada has the worlds second largest oil reserve in the world (right behind Saudi Arabia) this is shameful! :chairshot:

this is really insane. i filled up yesterday ($3.10) and i gave them a $20. Barely turned around to take a drink out of my water bottle, and it was done!!!! :o :wacko: :cries:

did i mention that the car i filled up was the 1st gen ody?? if it was the GX, hmmm, i think $100 would be the bill to fill that thing up. :cries:

you spoke too soon it IS that high...check out Atlanta, GA.... $6.07!!!

Unbelievable :angry: how are these oil companies getting away with this!

Because they can. Less oil means less cash flow, so to keep up with the needs for a company's (such as ExxonMobil's) net gain, they raise crude oil prices to offset the limited availabilty of the product. Supply and demand, my friend.

i remember the time when it was like, 87 cents a gallon. :whistles: that was like a dream come true for the V8s. it's always nice to see the gas amount bigger than the money spent, at the pump. :cries:

now i've really cut back on the GX. :( even though i only put regular in it ever since ( :whistles: ) it's still outrageous. now if i live in the area of that $6 a gallon, i'd walk or buy a scooter and use that to get my !Removed! around :wacko:

i remember the time when it was like, 87 cents a gallon.  :whistles:  that was like a dream come true for the V8s. it's always nice to see the gas amount bigger than the money spent, at the pump.:cries:

now i've really cut back on the GX.  :(  even though i only put regular in it ever since (:whistles: )  it's still outrageous. now if i live in the area of that $6 a gallon, i'd walk or buy a scooter and use that to get my !Removed! around  :wacko:

welcome to my world...lol i use a scooter

My dad decided today to retire his Sequoia, in favor of a Highlander Hybrid. I'm thinking of selling both the ES and the 4Runner for something along the lines of a used Accord Hybrid. If both the car's value's doesn't cover the cost of the Accord, I won't do it.

I'll post pics up and comparisons of the money and gas saved compared to the Sequoia.

Even if gas prices stop increasing, we're still making a move for at least 1 hybrid car...

My dad decided today to retire his Sequoia, in favor of a Highlander Hybrid.  I'm thinking of selling both the ES and the 4Runner for something along the lines of a used Accord Hybrid.  If both the car's value's doesn't cover the cost of the Accord, I won't do it.

I'll post pics up and comparisons of the money and gas saved compared to the Sequoia.

Even if gas prices stop increasing, we're still making a move for at least 1 hybrid car...

hybrids cost a lot though (for now). supply in demand is really high. once a lot of car line-ups have hybrids, then the hybrid cars will be worth buying. for now, not yet. <_<

i went to yonkers last night and premium was $4.29 i just had to shake my head my 2 brothers were laughing b/c they couldnt understand my pain, but then again neither one of them ever owned a vehicle