I'm Back! Who Am I?. Check Out The Pic!

Hi guys.. Yes, it's me, and I am back bigger than ever! NOT.... Anyways. Have finally made the transition, and rebadged my old Windom, and now have an ES.... Thanks for everyone that has supported me, and given me advice on these boards.. really appreciate it!

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

post-7-1057369926.jpg

I know your comment was tongue in cheek assasinator.. But I could be mean and say that Lexus really is a Toyota, and that you guys were already in my club??? hehehehe :P :unsure: I just turned to the dark side!

Thanks Prozac,

I have an old HP Dig Camera, and for some reason, it only lets me take 2 or 3 pics, and thats it... Will get some pics of the back for you tomorrow at the latest.. not a prob... Also, we have been stuck in rainy season, so havnt had a good sunny day for a while.. The cam really doesnt do the car any justice i think?... Like bbsal's car.. I think it is great, but his camera doesnt do it justice either!

Thanks Prozac,

I have an old HP Dig Camera, and for some reason, it only lets me take 2 or 3 pics, and thats it... Will get some pics of the back for you tomorrow at the latest.. not a prob... Also, we have been stuck in rainy season, so havnt had a good sunny day for a while.. The cam really doesnt do the car any justice i think?... Like bbsal's car.. I think it is great, but his camera doesnt do it justice either!

i hear you there.my camera sucks.i keep putting it off buying a new one.everytime im at the store i forget about getting it.as soon as i do get a real camera i will post some good pics in the gallery.