Junction Produce Tails Vs. '02+ For Gs/aristo ?!

whats the difference between the "junction produce" and the i believe '02+ tails for the gs400/300..i was going to get a set of the newer '02 tails to change up the back of my '98 a little...but whats the difference? thanks

well where to begin

the difference between the 01+ tail and the JP tails is

1.price

2.looks

3.exclusivity(sp)

i personally have JP tails and love them

the reason for the price is that they are actually Lexus taillights that have the amber lasered out hence the high price ...they are the only ones who do this in the world

...Kazz makes them but they are not as high in quality

the JP tails list for $1350

ive seen the +01 tails for 309 shipped

but if you want to change up your tails you can always clear them

put it in the oven ...crack em open and the amber part just falls out

here are some pics

121_2112_Large_.JPG

121_2111_Large_.JPG

links to the Kazz lights

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1648

here are your tails clear

clear_tale01.jpg

one last shot

jp8.JPG

hey jpagent could you post a pic of your lexus with the lights?

the 01 tails compared tot he JP tails

121_2119_Large_1.JPG

121_2133_Large_.JPG

the car is very dirty ..sorry guys

going to clean her now

any questions you guys might have about Junction Produce ask away

im here to help B)

that is another product that Junction Produce makes

here is that car ....it is actually the Junction Produce demo Car

mine will soon be the same way ..fully JP'ed out

except in specta blue mica

GSwarehouse.jpg

whats the difference between the "junction produce" and the i believe '02+ tails for the gs400/300..i was going to get a set of the newer '02 tails to change up the back of my '98 a little...but whats the difference? thanks

well where to begin

the difference between the 01+ tail and the JP tails is

1.price

2.looks

3.exclusivity(sp)

i personally have JP tails and love them

the reason for the price is that they are actually Lexus taillights that have the amber lasered out hence the high price ...they are the only ones who do this in the world

...Kazz makes them but they are not as high in quality

the JP tails list for $1350

ive seen the +01 tails for 309 shipped

but if you want to change up your tails you can always clear them

put it in the oven ...crack em open and the amber part just falls out

here are some pics

121_2112_Large_.JPG

121_2111_Large_.JPG

links to the Kazz lights

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1648

here are your tails clear

clear_tale01.jpg

one last shot

jp8.JPG

Those are some sexy cars!!!What temp do you recommend in the oven and for how long?Ive tried opening a set using a dremel but they didnt turn out too well.

hello big 400

it is impossible to open the 2001 tails ..many have tried and failed

Junction Produce Lasers out the amber part and then installs their own clear

very expensive process

the 98 -00 tails you can take apart ..

i never have but i heard preheat oven to 350 ..put the tails in and pull them out 8 minutes later

they should pull apart ...but i hope someone chimes in ..who has taken apart 98 tails

the 01 tails compared tot he JP tails

121_2119_Large_1.JPG

121_2133_Large_.JPG

the car is very dirty ..sorry guys

going to clean her now

any questions you guys might have about Junction Produce ask away

im here to help B)

hey man do you still have your stock '01+ tails? dotn know how recent that pic you posted was, theyre probably already gone..if not drop me one at myflysi00 on yahoo maybe we can work out a deal. thanks

I would like the JP taillights but they will have to wait for now...But I am interested in the heating method for my 99GS. Wonder if it will also work with a hairdryer...A bit safer than the oven...

anybody worried about proper resealing/moisture issues after these tails are ripped open then squeezed back together? ive already got that problem with my driver side headlight since i put the HIDS in..even though ive checked all the seals a million times.... its a !Removed! and looks ugly as hell when it fogs up or you can see the water droplets building up at the bottom of the lens... anybody got tips on the proper way to re-seal after your finished working on them, other then sticking them back in the oven? its more than likely in a DIY thread elsewhere on this board but since this is what the topics changed to now its fine for here too. possibly types of sealer people used and had good results with? stuff like that... also best bet might be just getting a used set of 98-00 tails off ebay and doing the mod on that, least if it doesnt come out perfect your car is no worse off then it started.

hello

sorry ive decided to keep my 01's just in case

but they have a sale at www.l-tunedparts.com

for $309 shipped

if anyone has any questions on JP tails let me know

in case of?!?! haha..i know i used to be like that with all my stock parts for my old turbo'd '00 civic si... well regardless, ill offer again, say $250 shipped for your used lights as long as theyre in good condition with no cracks or scratches/missing clips...let me know, otherwise im just going to have to spend more and get them from ltunedwhich id rather not do..just picking up my car today from the bodyshop and shelling out $1400 for my fender, etc. that the other hoe who hit me's insurance company did not cover..i hate wasting money on things like this...oh well...they also re finished my hood and all the bumper scrapes and everything like chips and all that from the previous owner and removed the NASTY pin striping prev. owner had painted on...least she'll look good for a while now.

sorry im rambling, just happy im finally getting out of this rental nissan and back into my bubble. long story short, sell em to me buddy, please!

i would if i could my good man

but for another $59 you get brand new lights

just spend the $$$$ and buy JP tails LOL

Are you saying you can get a set of 01s cleared on ltuned for 309 because im not seeing them.

Special is $309.00 shipped, mention code GS01 on the comment field in the order form, you will get an automated email with the regular price, ignore this as I will manually change it when invoiced

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1159

this price ends june 3oth

im new to this board, is that your site selling the lights? trust me i want JP's..if that is your site can you cut any slack on a set? pm me with any info, thank you.

im new to this board, is that your site selling the lights? trust me i want JP's..if that is your site can you cut any slack on a set? pm me with any info, thank you.

no the site isnt mine ...my email is junctionproduceeastcoast@gmail.com

Hey when trying to pull off the taillamps there are 2 screws I need to loosen. Screwdrives don't seem to do it...I see you can also use a hex bit...What size do you use? I thought I found it but know luck when I turn it.

NM, I found it in another post...10mm.