Spotless Chrome Wheels

is tghere ANY way to make it so that every time it rains i dont get spots on my chrome wheels where i have to rewash them and dry them with a shammy. also is there a way so they dont get brake dust on them,or atleast if they do so that u can just wiipe it off easily(so the equevilant of waxing a car)

• 2 weeks later...
hmm that stuff looks good! so can i only buy it ofline or are there stores that sell it? also that spray,are u sure its not damaging to the wheel. i read most sprays are....

The Sonus Acrylic Spritz is a quick detail spray. Not a wheel cleaner.

For a safe wheel cleaner, I use Sonus Rim Brite.

It really is safe. I have chrome and aluminum wheels on my vehicles and use this once a week.

My rims are fine!

Some wheel cleaners like Meguiars Hot heels are real bad for acid, which Can be bad for wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

well i listened to you guys and i jsut orded a 16ozof klass all-in-one on ebay for 23 with shipping and ordered the 10 oz of that sonus from autopia for 16 with shiopping. i read good stuff about these things,so ill be using it for my wheels and i guess instead of my meguars wax, isnt it much better then the meguars wax.... And also so this should help get rid of the water spots and everytime i rewash my car i wont need to dry it?(for a month or so b4 reapplying wax)

well i listened to you guys and i jsut orded a 16ozof klass all-in-one on ebay for 23 with shipping and ordered the 10 oz of that sonus from autopia for 16 with shiopping. i read good stuff about these things,so ill be using it for my wheels and i guess instead of my meguars wax, isnt it much better then the meguars wax.... And also so this should help get rid of the water spots and everytime i rewash my car i wont need to dry it?(for a month or so b4 reapplying wax)

The Klasse will help to keep the wheels cleaner and the detailer will make them easier to clean. However you are still going to have to dry them. For a month or so I think you will have to wash them in between. Other than that your only solution to not having to care for the wheels is to leave the car in the garage!!!!! :censored::censored: