Sc400 A/c Panel Not Working- Fuse Is Okay

:pirate: I have checked the fuses and the rest of the electrical system works properly. But I cannot activate my A/C. The display is backlit like the radio, but it won't show any info and likewise, none of the buttons work. ANY ideas? (Besides taking it to a dealer?)

:pirate:  I have checked the fuses and the rest of the electrical system works properly.  But I cannot activate my A/C.  The display is backlit like the radio, but it won't show any info and likewise, none of the buttons work. ANY ideas? (Besides taking it to a dealer?)

Dude, mine just went out too!!! I know what you mean. I was driving then all of a sudden it just went out, no reason at all!!!! Not quite sure what it is either. The #2 fuse is good. It's getting hella hot! I need Cool AIR!!!!!! Let me know when you find out what it is. I'm gonna take my car in next week.

My Outside Temp gage went out too along with the Air Conditioner! Whazup with that!!! Some how they're related.. I just know it!

I'm gonna check all fuses to make sure they're all good. If they are then I'm gonna take it in next week. WoW! I'll have something fun to do over the weekend!

For all those who have this problem, just found out what it is. Maybe it is was the coins in the lighter that blew it out cuz i found some. Its the number 10 Fuse under the Steering Wheel. Its the fuse to the instrument panel, lighter, airbag ect... Process of elimination... The #10 Fuse. Check it out. You'll save yourself $500 by not taking it in to the shop. Hope this helps everyone! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...