**************the Headlight Mod**********

how do i resize it?

oh and the This is the lexus headlight mod.. basicly modifying the Xenon computer to alow the wattage to be adjust inside the dash board while driving...

it produce alot of lights... or it can be deem in the city... so people wont see the flares, but out in the dark it could be boosted to increase the intensity and produce alot of lights... almost twice as much

how do i resize it?

oh and the This is the lexus headlight mod.. basicly modifying the Xenon computer to alow the wattage to be adjust  inside the dash board while driving...

it produce alot of lights... or it can be deem in the city... so people wont see the flares,  but out in the dark it could be boosted to increase the intensity and produce alot of lights... almost twice as much

Can you share how? and what parts are involved?

Can you share how? and what parts are involved?

well, you open the Xenon ballast... locate the chip resistor.. distroy it and solder 2 wires to both of its sides(resistor's) and solder the other ends of the wires to a potentiometer... and your done..

the potentiometer is mount in the dash-board where it can be reach easily when you are driving...

the tools needed:

a high presure air compressor to suck the protection gel out of it..

a diamon head drill bit.

and a tiny solder tip, and i mean tiny enough to be able move around in a 1/2 cm area..

silicon sealants to seal it off after you are done...

for extra long life of the ballast stick a heat sink to the back side of the ballast

and you will end up with a super power xenon ballast that can last as long as the low wattage..~~~ :cheers:

By the Way... I'm working in my garage...Moding all these ballast for the Car Show Guys.... anyone wants to up grade their ballast can drop me an email at bathieutu@yahoo.com

It is guaranty to be satisfactory..

• 1 month later...