Paint Mismatch

LotusElise

yes . the bumpers are made of super olefin polymer {more dent and scratch resistant} The other piece is probably just plastic. I will check out a GX and let you know for sure

Unlisted, I am sorry but I don't see where you are talking about the paint differences.

the lower cladding is painted seperatly and made of ureathane so it will produce a slightly different colour

Thanks for the reply, so this is normal?

More importantly, why doesn't your rear spoiler have a brake light? IMO the bumper should definitely still match the rest of the car - mine does.

any link with an exchange of money is veiwed as a buisness, please do not post it again.

Edited by SKperformance

I just checked my GX and it does have a brake light on the spoiler, it's just blended in with the pic I posted.

Can other owners who have the blizzard white paint check their cladding to see if there is a slight mismatch?

I am taking my car in next week for the 5K checkup and want to know if I should flag this or not.

yah where is the brake light?

From your picture there is DEFINATELY no brake light where it should be. This is only significant becuase some cheaper after markets (i.e. dealer making more money) don't have this brake light

any link with an exchange of money is veiwed as a buisness, please do not post it again.

Edited by SKperformance