How Fast Have U Gone

lets c who wins......

list your car, year, speed, and type of street (city or highway)

redline a 06 E350 benz to 90 on a street and 04 gx470 to 95 on highway

yah nothing to be proud of...

(list the fastest uve gone on street and highway)

thought this would be fun

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets c who wins......

list your car, year, speed, and type of street (city or highway)

redline a 06 E350 benz to 90 on a street and 04 gx470 to 95 on highway

yah nothing to be proud of...

(list the fastest uve gone on street and highway)

thought this would be fun

89 745i at 130+ on freeway. The steering and handling scared me, a broad turn at that speed felt like a hairpin.

Believe it or not i ghit my fastest speed (130mph) in my 99 Rx300 AWD!!! It was like the first week i had it.

It was on 138A (highway) 10 minutes from my house in Newport, RI. It was the middle of the night; my brother was with me, we had some fun...

I usually hit 'round 45mph in 25 mile an hour zones LOL

Believe it or not i ghit my fastest speed (130mph) in my 99 Rx300 AWD!!! It was like the first week i had it.

It was on 138A (highway) 10 minutes from my house in Newport, RI. It was the middle of the night; my brother was with me, we had some fun...

u have a S600 TWIN TURBO and u hit 130 in the RX300?!

I hit 140mph racing my cousins 2002 Infiniti G35 (he was going about 130mph) down a road strip about 3 miles long with no street lights or anything....it was also about 2:00am!!!

I drive a 2006 GS300 with 20" rims on it....The ride was so smooth i couldn't believe i was doing that speed. Maybe without the rims i could've hit a higher speed, but going 140mph is no joke...i can't wait to do it again!

u no im very jealous of your car collection....all ur cars have navi in them...there all worth 50k plus....cept like 1...anf u have a nice house.......(from the pic ofur ES) u have a v-12 in1....u have ultra luxury package in ur ls...i mean u could sell ur collection and get a lambo or ferrari....wow....what ever u do 4 a living u r pretty good at it 2 have that typa collection..how much u make a year 1 mil? (dont awnser that) lol lex ur one lucky fellow

est- 153 mph (Looked down briefly) 94 Toyota Supra I-80 Indiana on the way driving home after buying her ~1 am. Held her above 130 sustained for over 30 sec. (Speed limit on road was 75, but was in the farmland part, no cars to be seen)

-122 mph '01 GS430 before switching to 20's I'm a wuss now.

had my e36 325is up to about 135mph (~210kmh) on the way to my gramas house for breakfast. haha it was like 630 in the morning and it was a 2 lane highway....long and straight as you could see. as im slowing down to pull into the turnoff for their community i see 2 cop cars exiting. haha the speed limit was 60mph and i was THAT close to getting caught.

havent taken the gs out for too much fun yet. just enough to make my friends !Removed! their pants haha

Yes, i hit 13o in the rx300. The road was on a little slope LOL

I don't make as much as you think a year. LOL I just spend my money on cars and yes, my house. My wife and i both work hard for what we have. I am very happy. ;)

3.23 gears, 27" tall tire. 6400 RPM = 159.2 MPH

The car was a 1967 410 H.P. 427 Fairlane. Car was extremely smooth and stable at speed. This was back when I was young and immortal. Years later, I was making a pass in a friends Gas Dragster. The car was going 9.0's at 160 MPH. The first time I crossed the finish line, I thought "I have driven this fast before" I had to think about it for a minute to remember the Fairlane.

:whistles: I went 133 in my 90' Acura Legend Coupe with hella bald tires, that was such a stupid idea. I have a 93 GS 300 now with 20" rims. I've never really tried to drive it fast. Is it a bad idea with the 20s??? I dont want to bend them

wat do u do again for a living?

Slang yayo. either he is lying about all those cars or making about a mil a year.

My wife's family is very wealthy. My father was and still is a doctor. My mother is a nurse. I was a general surgon for 11 years, and am now in pharmacy, and my wife is an attorney.

They're all mine ;)

I think i might have some of you beat. I got my 93GS300 up to 130, but then i got my moms Jaguar S-Type R up to 143. And my friends 350z up to 155 on the highway. I can't wait til im out in the world making money so i can have some fast cars to call my own.

130 in a SAAB 900 Turbo-Great car

139 MPH in an 88 Honda Prelude 4WS, fuel chip and regulator

120 in the GS about two weeks ago, its funny that in the six years I had my Grand Cherokee, I never bothered to see what it could do!!!

Nor did I test the old GS or ES hmmm...