Buying 2006 Lx470, Need Some Advise

Sitti

Hello,

This is my first time posting here.

I currently have 2003 Acura MDX with Touring Package and DVD Entertainment System. I am thinking about trade it in for 2006 LX470 with nightvision and, probably, DVD. I have never bought from Toyota or Lexus before. I was wondering what is the minimum amount of discount I should ask when I buy? For those who have purchased new LX470 model, how much discount did you get?

Thank you

Hello,

This is my first time posting here.

I currently have 2003 Acura MDX with Touring Package and DVD Entertainment System. I am thinking about trade it in for 2006 LX470 with nightvision and, probably, DVD. I have never bought from Toyota or Lexus before. I was wondering what is the minimum amount of discount I should ask when I buy?  For those who have purchased new LX470 model, how much discount did you get?

Thank you

I took delivery of my 2004 LX from Rallye Lexus (Glen Cove, NY) exactly one year ago. Expect between $4,000 - $5,000 off the sticker. Let us know how you make out. Good Luck!

A solid 5K and I would shoot up to about 7K. There is usually around 8k mark up depending on the bells and whistles added. Some dealers also add there own touch to them(ex:brush guard) which is usually marked up even more then you could buy it and have installed.

Go look at them and get all info. on one you like. Then run it through edmunds.com or any of the other sites to look up the cost. Remember it is a rough number but its usually within $500 of what the dealer paid. You can even fill out some info. on the net and let dealers in your state send you there best prices via email or phone. You can then get a real good idea of what dealership is willing to wheel and deal the most.

• 3 weeks later...
I took delivery of my 2004 LX from Rallye Lexus (Glen Cove, NY) exactly one year ago. Expect between $4,000 - $5,000 off the sticker. Let us know how you make out. Good Luck!

Planning on stopping in Rallye Myself.

Have bought 2 MB from them in the past and think they have an excellent dealership.

Have a '97 LC right now which died on me this morning.

I know the 2006 models are out.

Since I was looking for all the options on the LC it appears that the LX470 is just as expensive.

What kind of deal will get if I try to get a 2005 vs. a 2006 off sticker. I'd pay cash, as I know Rallye is not fond of giving deals when applying for any sort of lease.

• 5 weeks later...
the car is not really out , i dont think you will see anywhere near that kind of discount for an 06- maybe on a 2005

I bought a 2006 TLC (larger engine than the 2005, etc.) for $1,300 over dealer invoice (about $6-7k off MSRP). I assume a better deal could be had for the 2005 model, but you get a larger HP engine in the 2006.

• 3 weeks later...

DB S600,

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but do you happen to have an extra copy of the the sales/marketing brochure for the 04 Lexus LX470? We just bought a used one and would love to get a hold of one. shoot me an e-mail at candido_tapia@yahoo.com. I would like to discuss the crackling/popping sound that you had/have on your 04.

Thanks

CTapia

what is nightvision? does it literally mean nightvision?

Nightvision is a $2000 +- option on the 03-06 LX470. Basically an infrared camera that captures the reflected light of an object (animal, debris etc..) and project the images on the lower portion of the drivers windshield.

It's mainly useful on long dark roads for added safety.

CTapia

04 LX470