Crashed My Car

Well I crashed my lexus the other day.

I was driving down a street and some lady slammed on her brakes in the middle of an intersection and you know the rest. Air bags did not deploy.

Based on new york insurance laws it is automatically my fault. I did not report just paid for the damages for her car and now i have to fix mine.

I need 2 new xenon headlights, new hood, new bumper cover. Radiator support will have to most likely be pulled.

Now there is a rattle noise as a drive and hit little bumps coming from the right side. I don't know if it is from the accident or a tire blow out i suffered a few days after the accident on the brooklyn bridge. Luckily I was driving slow.

I barley make it off the bridge and then the fun starts. I go to take the wheel off and find the key lock is striped on the inside. So I call roadside assistance. They come in 4 hours and tow me to a tire shope which spends 2 hours getting the stupid lock off.

Here are my questions:

Where can I get the parts i need to fix the car? Should I attempt to put on 05 headlights and grill? Can a order a new key lock to remove the rest of the locks from the tires? What could the rattle be?

I am still driving the car but local, no highway.

I see the bumper and headlights on ebay all the time, I dunno about the rest.

For the lock, I don't know what brand you have, but the ones I had (McGard I think?) if you didn't send in the registration and stuff when you got them, there was no way to replace them.

For the lock, I don't know what brand you have, but the ones I had (McGard I think?) if you didn't send in the registration and stuff when you got them, there was no way to replace them.

the lock is the one from factory

Even though the insurance co. blames you for the mess, wouldn't cost you less in the long run to report the claim and have them eat the charges for repairing both cars. Just to give you an idea, those OEM xenon headlights will be at least $600 each from a local junk shop. You can buy OEM parts from lexus-parts.com and the junk yard. I would definitely consider the junk yard for parts.

the lock is the one from factory

any toyota or lexus dealer will have a master lock and can order a new lock,not expensive at all,i have 3 and two of them are striped.