Auto Locking Feature On '02

madkow70

Hello all:

i have an '02 LX470.

does anyone know if the personalization features were available on '02 models as well? i know we can personalize some things on '05 models (door auto lock/unlock, lights delay, etc..)

i'm interested to know if auto door lock (when you put the gear in drive) and unlock (put the gear in Park) was available to program on '02s.

thanks in advance for your help.

D.J.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't available.  The feature was available with the LX 450!  The information for turning it on/off should be detailed in your owner's manual.

Dougjohn2:

i can't find any references in my manual.

were you able to program/change your 450?

if you were, i'd think that mine should be similar procedure.

is it something that we can turn on/off or dealer programable thing?

• 3 weeks later...
Hello all:

i have an '02 LX470.

does anyone know if the personalization features were available on '02 models as well?  i know we can personalize some things on '05 models (door auto lock/unlock, lights delay, etc..)

i'm interested to know if auto door lock (when you put the gear in drive) and unlock (put the gear in Park) was available to program on '02s.

D.J.

I don't know of those features on the 2002. It will be till August before I go to the dealer for service and I'll ask.

Hello all:

i have an '02 LX470.

does anyone know if the personalization features were available on '02 models as well?  i know we can personalize some things on '05 models (door auto lock/unlock, lights delay, etc..)

D.J.

I don't know of those features on the 2002. It will be till August before I go to the dealer for service and I'll ask.

thank you Kally:

does your '02 have that feature?

D.

• 2 months later...
  • 14 years later...