Traded My Ls In Boys

silvermate

heck i don't even know if any of the old members that know me are still around, as i'm not here anymore, but for those of you that are::::::

Well i traded in my LS guys...it was time for her to go with 160,000 miles on her and it being 13 years old, and little things started to go, and it started to *BLEEP*s me off, so i got rid of her. i got 5 years of use out of it, and it was a great car, but it was def. time to upgrade.

i got a 2003 Tahoe Z71 package, peal white with tan leather...fully loaded to the top. i got a GREAT deal on her, and she has 45K miles on her.

I'm no longer a Lexus Owner :(

I'm sure i'll get another in the future though

heck i don't even know if any of the old members that know me are still around, as i'm not here anymore, but for those of you that are::::::

Well i traded in my LS guys...it was time for her to go with 160,000 miles on her and it being 13 years old, and little things started to go, and it started to *BLEEP*s me off, so i got rid of her. i got 5 years of use out of it, and it was a great car, but it was def. time to upgrade.

i got a 2003 Tahoe Z71 package, peal white with tan leather...fully loaded to the top. i got a GREAT deal on her, and she has 45K miles on her.

I'm no longer a Lexus Owner  :(

We'll see you in the near future. You'll get another LEX for sure. Enjoy the ride !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: B)

Thats an interesting change! Hope you enjoy it.

Stick around! Just because you dont have a Lexus doesn't mean you don't belong at the LOC. We've missed ya.

I'm no longer a Lexus Owner  :(

Best of Luck silver! :D Enjoy your new ride......post pics of her if you can. B)

:cheers:

American made trucks are pretty cool! Right now we are using a friends Envoy and I don't miss the LS too much : ) I love the Nav. and XM radio. It only has 9k miles though. I wouldnt want to own it at 100k : ).

Thanks

P.S.-Ddii you sell the LS? I am sure the dealer wouldnt give you anything for a trade. Or did they?

Sorry about that stupid previous post. Of course you traded it. I dont know what wsa wrong with me yesterday. I'll have to get my bearings straight. I didnt even realize it till now. Sorry bout that!