Strictly Pics 05-06

i wanna see some other people with the blessing that i have. Post only pics and whatever mods u may have. I dont wanna see any pics of your "other car" No 4 bangers or bikes.

Edited by SW03ES

i wanna see some other people with the blessing that i have.  Post only pics and whatever mods u may have.  I dont wanna see any pics of your "other car"  No 4 bangers or bikes, and especially no Infinit m45 garbage.

Please post pix of your LEX. I have a 98 so I wont post, But I would like to see the 06. :cheers:

i wanna see some other people with the blessing that i have.  Post only pics and whatever mods u may have.  I dont wanna see any pics of your "other car"  No 4 bangers or bikes, and especially no Infinit m45 garbage.

Please post pix of your LEX. I have a 98 so I wont post, But I would like to see the 06.:cheers:

If you want to see pics go here: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154929

i wanna see some other people with the blessing that i have.  Post only pics and whatever mods u may have.  I dont wanna see any pics of your "other car"   No 4 bangers or bikes, and especially no Infinit m45 garbage.

Please post pix of your LEX. I have a 98 so I wont post, But I would like to see the 06.:cheers:

If you want to see pics go here: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154929

Sorry , I should have asked to have 06gs430 post pix of his 06 GS.

• 3 months later...

sorry for the extreme delay, i forgot to check "enable email notification of replies" so i assumed there were none until i stumbled upon my own post. here's a pic of my ride. ive done some minor mods. basically just rims and tint and a bosch loud !Removed! horn (its a glendale thing)

DSC01569.jpg

lexus.jpg

I have those same rims (19"). Only, mine are ACE Trend with an all-new platinum finish. Kinda looks like the M3 (powder-coat platinum) wheel finish. They look sick on my Black on Black 2000 GS400. I suggest getting cross-drilled Brembos and powder coat your calipers red. The whole combo looks sweet; get a lot of compliments. :D

Nick