Toyota W/gs Body?

hi, i dont know if this is in the right forum or not, but i really dig the lexus gs series body style but they are a bit out of my price range and ive been seeing pictures on the net of what looks like gs-series lexuses (lexii?) but with a toyota logo. heres an example:

GS_F_G.jpg

is this really a toyota? if so, what model?

The Lexus GS series is the American version of the Toyota Aristo. Toyota makes Lexus vehicles. The above picture is that of an GS300/Aristo with a Body Kit and Aftermarket Grill. I haven't seen that particular body kit/grill befor though. The car would be a 98-2005 Lexus GS300/400/430. The 300 is a V6, the 400 is a 4.0L V8, and the 430 is a 4.3L V8. Check out the rest of this forum and the clublexus.com forum for example of bodykits and what the car looks like stock.

damn cant find an aristo anywhere guess im savin up all summer gs400 here i come  :ph34r:

The aristo would be nice to have because they come with the 2JZ-GTE (TwinTurbo) engine. All I have is a body and interior conversion. Haven't done the engine mod yet.