2000 Rx300 Maintenance & Repairs

avrobot

Does anyone know where I can get a 2000 RX300 maintenance and repair manual? I like to do my own work on the vehicle whenever possible, but have not been able to find a technical manual. I can do the oil changes and coolant changes, but I am not sure about other things such as the transmission fluid. Any help is appreciated.

I PERSONALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY AFTERMARKET MANUALS THE FACTORY MANUALS ARE LIKE THE ONES LEXUS TECHS USE THE NUMBERS ARE 00245-EWD395-U ELECTRICAL MANUAL/ 00245-RM714-U1 VOLUMUE 1 AND 00245-RM714-U2 VOLUMUE 2 CHECK WITH LOCAL DEALER FOR PRICES BUT THE PART NUMBERS ARE THE HARDEST TO FIND FOR MOST PARTS PERSONEL

:ph34r: LEXUS GUY

I did try a nearby Lexus dealer and asked if they sell repair manuals. They told me that they don't carry them. I have even searched the internet, but have not found one yet. Thank you for the information you provided.

• 2 weeks later...

Try www.alldata.com

For $25 per year any member of the public can subscribe to their workshop manual program for a single vehicle/model year. The manuals are online, easy to access, well indexed, and printable.

The days of recycled-tree manuals are numbered!

• 8 months later...
Try www.alldata.com

For $25 per year any member of the public can subscribe to their workshop manual program for a single vehicle/model year.  The manuals are online, easy to access, well indexed, and printable.

The days of recycled-tree manuals are numbered!

Does alldatadiy.com give detailed instruction for basic maintaneince such as change coolant, brake fluid and transmission fluid for Lexus?

I subscribed it for my cadillac. I am no mechanic and I could not find any detailed instructions there for beginners like me for my cadillac. I could not find coolant drain plug info, instruction on change brake fluid, transmission fluid, or even PCV location on alldata.